Ones past (leftys past)

This is leftys past sooo
It in past

Leftys pov- (he's about 17 in this flash back finish school to)

Lefty ended up waking up to yelling "that's no big surprise" Lefty thought in his head. He wish he could just stay in bed and do nothing... But knowing the consequences he got out of bed anyway and put on his bandage over his left eye..from the...he didn't even want to think about what happened that night. Lefty walked out of his room and down the hallway to see his parents arguing on the phone... Again. "I just might be able to walk out if here without being seen" Lefty thought, while panicking trying to get out of the house without being seen. He was almost at the door... Freedom... Escaping this .. HELLHOLE called... Home.. As Lefty was about to grab to door handle he heard something he wish he didn't hear ever in his life .. "Hey shithead.. Get over here... NOW" lefty bolted over to his father terrified. As his father had said those words. He wish he could just leave and never come back.... But knowing he couldn't just leave, he was standing in front of his father .. Drunk of course. His father closed his phone 'probably his mother' lefty thought in his head. Lefty had never meet his mother... But he would love to live anywhere but... Here. Leftys dad started to speak, "where do YOU think your going?! Lefty jump a little, the terroring sound of his father voice scared him. Hopeing his father didn't see him jumped... sadly he did, as he father slammed him against the wall nearly breaking his shoulder. Lefty was near crying from pain but he knew if he started crying his father would abuse him more, from all the knife wounds and bruises from last time.. And the time before that. Lefty got up without making a face of pain or anything. Even though he wanted to cry from the pain of being slammed into the wall.. His shoulder felt like it shattered in a million pieces. His father was about to go for another hit Lefty was ready from the beating and cuts his father was gonna give him until.. His phone started to ring 'saved by the bell... I guess' "Go upstairs to your room... NOW!" Lefty walked to his room as fast as his legs to carry him. He closed his door wanting to cry.. But then he look at his window "guess I'm going sooner than I planned" Lefty said, when a mix of happiness, sadness, and scared. He lifted the window open, climbed out if it and start running, he wanted to leave for the longest time.. He was doing once it finally. He got far enough away, he called his best friend Liz (Scrap baby/SB)
Saying that he was going to her house (or apartment) to met her. He was running into the distance hearing the sound of.. Beeping?.. Soon Lefty woke up in his bed

Sry it so short

438 words