The Start

I woke up to the sound of a buzzing, like wings, at first I was wondering what it was until I remembered that I lived in Kakariko Village, where all "children" eventually got a fairy. I tried waving him/her away, but to no avail, she started bumping into my head.
"Hey!" she said.
Trudging out of my bed from my scariest nightmare yet. She told me about how her name was Navi or Tatl or Tael or something like that.
"Hey! Look! Listen!" she bothered.
"Link! Link!" my friend called.
I went outside where one of my friends was waiting at the bottom of my ladder. It was Saria, when I climbed down the ladder, I saw something strange, a stone with a red eye on it, it looked like the sign of the Shieka. As always, Saria asked why I wasn't talking at all, then when my fairy flew around me, she freaked out and said that I should go see Mido now that I actually had a fairy. I knew I probably shouldn't have taken her advice, but Navi told me to, something about the Deku Tree calling me or something.
I headed to Mido to see if I could get past, but, he said "Uh-uh, you don't have a sword or a shield."
I resisted the urge to punch him in the face and calmly walked away, I checked the shop, but I only saw a shield, luckily, I had enough rupees to buy it, so I did. I went up to a little slope where I saw a chest, it had a map inside of it, I smirked at it, then I crawled through a little crawl space and saw a little maze where, at the end of it, no problem at all to get to, by the way, I saw a chest. Du-du-du-du, I heard a real catchy tune opening the chest, and then getting the Kokori's Sword.