The child of Eru

"Don't worry melya nin. Everything is going to be alright. " Fëanor was holding his wife's hand and she was trembling terribly for a child was about to come out of her. It wasn't that she never had any. This was the sixth one. But she felt that it will be special. Blessed and pure.
Within a second the pain was gone and tears of happiness filled Nerdanel's eyes. She brushed the cheek of the little one. Their first daughter. She was incredibly beautiful. Her hair shone with many colours. It was red as that of her mother and Maedhros, her eldest brother,dark as the hair of her father, and three other brothers, and with the stripes of blonde as that of Celegorm it glittered as gold.

Nerdanel gently passed her to her father's hands. He took the baby and looked deeply into her forest green eyes.
" Essëlya nauvanassë Nathíniel, atar nályë rie i nasal imi ëa si. Nályë ielmë hí, apa o Eru sanomë." he said.
Nerdanel smiled and kissed him on cheek.
" It's a wonderful name."
" Now it's time for you to choose the second one, melyalmë." Fëanor winked and tipped her nose.
" I will call her Melwafinwë for she is the loveliest of our children."
" Sweet." he smiled and put both his wife and his daughter into a strong embrace. Than they all felt a strong grip from behind.
" Can I see her, Ammë ?" a small dark haired ellon appeared.
" Of course Curufin." Nerdanel smiled and turned so he could see little Nathíniel.
" Why is she so small ?"
" Of course she is small, she is a newborn Curvo. I bet you were even smaller." another ellon, a bit older with blonde hair appeared.
" Well he wasn't, dear Celegorm, but you are right, all newborns are small." Fëanor smiled.
" Still she is beautiful."
"Is everything alright, Caranthir ?" Nerdanel asked for she knew that her second youngest son was pessimistic for a child and had quite a short temper.
" Yes ammë, I'm just admiring my little sister."
" She may be little today but I have no doubt that she may grow to be the greatest of us." an older ellon came.
" That's lovely from all of you. But what about you Maedhros, you didn't say a word." Nerdanel encouraged him
" Maglor is right. She will be great . And her heart will be the kindest and the biggest of all."

Essëlya nauvanassë Nathíniel, atar nályë rie i nasal imi ëa si. Nályë ielmë hí, apa o Eru sanomë." he said.
You will be named Nathíniel for you are only a guest in this world. You are our daughter here but of Eru there.