Prologue

Marinette stop lying we all know you hit lila and so do you marinette couldn't stop thinking about it as she started packing to leave for new york. Tikki I still can't believe no one not even my own parents would believe me they all think i actually hit that brat.

Marinette calm down look you are already packing and you won't ever have to see them ever again once you go to new york.

But what about ladybug tikki I mean paris needs ladybug inorder to keep hawkmoth from taking over and getting the miraculous.

Well marinette he can't do anything if he only has 1 miraculous he needs both inorder to do what he want with them.

But he won't know I left no one will.

Unless you make a video saying you are leaving and reveal your identity in it that way they will all feel sorry about earlier today.

Your right tikki. Tikki spots on

Ok now to start recording

Hello paris this is me ladybug I am here to tell you all that I am leaving paris and not coming back I won't tell you where I am going but just know this is goodbye for good but first im going to reveal my identity to you guys spots off.

Hello yes it is me marinette dupain-cheng and yes i am leaving paris. By myself not with my so called parents or anybody else. This is because of things going on in my personal life so goodbye and to my "friends" i hope you are happy you caused this bye.

Their it is done now i am going to post it ok i posted it now kaalki full gallop

Voyage

New york here we come.

In the morning

Don't be mused its just the news a video has been posted by ladybug herself and this is the first time I am watching it myself so lets see what she has to say.

After the video plays

Well you saw it here people Marinette dupain-cheng is ladybug and has left paris. I hope whoever caused this is ashamed because now chatnoir is the only hero left to save us that is all.

Sir have you seen the news today

Of course i have marinette adriens classmate left paris last night and went to who knows where

Tom marinette really left her whole room is packed up none of her belonging remain. Her designing equipment is gone, her jewelry box, everything.

Well now we have to hope she decides to come home and not stay where ever she is right now

Oh my god tikki everybody in paris is currently freaking out that not only i left but that i am ladybug but anyway enough of my past life i need to make a new life for myself and i know just how to do it.

End of flashback