I love youu! ~

Licorice was in the kitchen, looking through the fridge for something to eat. When dark choco passed, "oh! Hey choco, do you know if we have any orange juice left-" licorice would ask. "Huh? Oh, no. I don't believe so." licorice basically admired how strong dark choco was, how brave and meanacing he could be. He found himself acidentally spacing out looking at dark choco, snapping back to reality when dark choco poked him. "helloo, earth to licorice. You can't just stand there all day."  dark choco would say. "oh! I'm sorry I- spaced out-" licorice would apologize.  "no need to apologize, dear licorice. " dark choco would say. "HEY I-" before licorice could respond, dark choco lowered down to hug licorice then left. GAH! what am I thinking? I have more important things to do besides thinking about him, I don't even care about him! Right.. But.. He's so.. I'd let him do anything to me,, he's so hot.. Strong and meanacing.. Licorice was literally just thinking about dark choco while making breakfast for himself, he would eat and hurry upstairs to his room. Sitting down on his bed,  he would write in his book for awhile. Most of it just about some.. Things he would let dark choco do to him without hestation, all about how much he loved him.

Hours later (skipping straight to the smut part cause idk how to lead up to it)

Dark choco was just teasing licorice, putting his hand down licorices boxers, he would grab and rub and mess around with his dick, "m..mmph~ ah~" licorice would moan, being a mess already. "Look at you..a mess for me already~ dark choco would say, pulling licorices boxers down and would get on top of him, thrusting inside of him. "M-mmph.. T-to m- AAH~" licorice moaned, "f-fucck~" dark choco thrusted roughly inside of him again."A-AUGH~" licorice moaned. "quite down, my dear~ we don't want anyone coming up here." dark choco whsipered into his ear, licorice would nod. Dark choco thrusted again, and again, "M-MPH- AAUUGHH~" Licorice would moan, dark choco would cover his mouth with his hand and started thrusting into him fastly again and again and again, all licorice could do was let out a few muffled moans, being a total mess "Mm.. M-MMPH~" licorice would moan, muffled. dark choco smiled, "if you can't shut up dear... I'll have to make you..~ after all, did say- Aah~ I could do anything to you." licorice would nod, as he had agreed to that. Dark choco thrusted again, then stopped and took his hand off licorices mouth. "A-ah~ whyd you s-stop love?" licorice would ask. "I have to get something kitty cat. Wait for a second." dark choco would get up and pull a box out from under his bed. "Whats that..?" licorice questioned. "You'll find out, dear." he would open the box and take out a vibrator, he would put the vibrator on licorices dick and turn it up to medium "A-Augh~" licorice would moan, then dark choco would pull out a rope, tying licorices wrists to the bed "w-what are you- AUGH~ Doing..?" licorice would ask. "You said I could do anything to you." he would say, turning the vibrator up to high. "A-AUGH-! AHH~" Licorice would be moaning like crazy,, leaving the vibrator remote on the desk, Dark choco would get back on and start thrusting inside of licorice again. gripping the sheets, licorice was a complete mess. "I-im -AUGH~ ClOose~" he would struggle to say. "How close,, kitty cat?" dark choco would ask, still thrusting inside of licorice "veEry-" licorice would cum, the white liquid getting all over the sheets, and he was panting. "Look at you.. A mess, all over me," dark choco would continue, pleasure was visible in his face. "Aahh~" dark choco would moan quitely, reaching over to the remote he would pause for a moment and then turned it up as high as it would go, somehow higher then high. "A-AUGH~ M-MMPH..~ I-im your-AAAH~ sluUt~" licorice would moan out "you are,, you're my little slut, kitty cat. " somthing around licorices neck would tighten, just realizing the collar and leash on himself.  "m-MPH~" he would throw his head back." you're mine and only mine..- ah~ Got it?" dark choco would say almost threateningly." YeEs~ AAH~ I'm yoOurs and only- AUGH~ yours~ I'm yOOour little pet- AUGH- yoUr slut.. more~ AUGH~ you can do AnytHinNg~ to me~" licorice would respond. Somthing would appear on licorices chest, some sort of marking." h-huh- AUGH~ what i-is this-" licorice would look up at dark choco, "you'll see- ah~ Dear.. " dark choco would rub over the marking, licorice would be moaning uncontrollably, it felt as if a thousand hands were grabbing, rubbing and playing with his dick. "A-AAAHHHH~" Licorice would moan, dark choco would rub the marking faster, enjoying the sight of licorice being so submissive, such a mess, and All because of him. "A-AUGH~ AAH~ MMPMM~ F-FUCK~ MORE! ~ MORE~" Licorice was moaning without control. Dark choco would speed up rubbing the marking, while thrusting in licorice at the same time. "AUgH~ I'm close~" dark choco would moan. "CuUm inSsIde~" licorice would moan. Suddenly, dark choco would cum, licorice would be filled with the white stiky liquid, and dark choco would stop, and get up. "A-AUGH~ WhYyd you st- AH~" licorice would moan. "Oh dear I'm not done, he would sit licorice up, and get in front of him, then shove his dick into his mouth."M-MPH~" licorice would moan muffledly. "Go on, kitty cat." dark choco said, pulling on the leash. Licorice would start deep throating dark chocos dick, sometimes letting out muffled moans from the vibrator still being on. "A-ah~" dark choco would moan, throwing his head back out of pleasure. "Ookay, that's- ah~ enough." dark choco would say, licorice would stop. Dark choco turned off the vibrator and took it off of licorice. "Go clean yourself up, the showers over there." he would also take the leash and colar off and the mark would dissapear.