The missing babby

Once there was a 16 year old female teenager and she wanted a boyfriend so she wanted to go to real school not being home schooled anymore. So she asked her mom she was not that happy with the idea of that but she let her. She also asked her dad her dad said it was a great idea. So when she went to school she realized that some people have black clothes on not like her tho so she wanted to be like them. After that day she was wearing black clothes on and black lipstick. And after that the most hotesed boy liked her and he weared black thing only. She was so happy to tell her family but when she told her dad. He went ballistic so he kicked her out of his mansion but the mum wanted to support her so she went with her they bought them selves a mansion with maids and butler's. When she went back to school she saw the most hotesed boy in school that every girl loved him.But then she rilized that now she liked two boys she was so scared that the 1st boyfriend wont find out about this and her werse nightmare came the normal boy came up to her and asked her out on a date in the park on Thursday and she said yes. So when Thursday came she dressed up normally and went. After the date endid he asked if she wanted to be his girlfriend. And guess what she said she said YES so excitedly. They were a couple. And every time she went with the 1st boyfriend she dressed black but when she went on a date with the 2nd boyfriend she dressed with normal clothes. Soon they found out and they both broke up with her. A few years go by and her mom dies and her dad got into a care crash so they both died . She was 23 and she found her self a man soon they wanted to get married. And the person she wanted to get married to was called Alex and yes Alex did agree to get married. They tried getting a babby and they did. But Alex started acting weird and  soon enough she found out he was cheating on her. They got a divorce and the mom got to keep the baby. So since she was alone she wanted to get a best friend. And she did get one her name was mia the same as her name and she said. Come to my house and i will show you my babby. 5 week's fly by and one night somebody stole her babby. In the morning she first contacted her best friend mia and she said she hasn't seen it. Then she called the police and they were on a sherch. Then she called her ex-husband he said he hasn't seen it. But she said the police should investigate his house because he was her ex-husband they said after many hours of sherching in the ex-husband's house they found   nothing. After 3 months they remember that she had a best friend they finally found her poor babby there the best friend was in prison for 200 years for stealing a babby. And this whole time the ex-husband was looking for his wife and it was Mia Mia's best friend. But the ex-husband promise he won't cheat anymore and they got back together. They lived happily ever after.
                                 The end