XXXXXXI

"Kiyomi-san...?", A kakushi tried to get near Kiyomi, but she suddenly swung her fan towards their neck, almost cutting off their neck, but the kakushi was saved by Shinobu.

    'She isn't burning in the sun..?!', Obanai thought in shock as they looked at Kiyomi, who was immune to the sunlight.

   "ANYONE WHO CAN MOVE!! GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND GET OVER HERE NOOOWW!!", Giyuu yelled, alerting everyone, "KIYOMI HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A DEMON!! WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO KILL HER OR SHE'LL KILL SOMEONE!!"

   Obanai attacked first and stabbed Kiyomi in her side, but she swung her fan near his face, almost cutting his head in half if he didn't back away.

  'Huh..?', Obanai touched his face in shock when he felt no pain or any blood on his hands. He then backed away before he could get more hurt by Kiyomi's fans.

  Giyuu attacked next and tried to cut her head, but Kiyomi immediately kicked him on his face. Giyuu was then surprised at how his head didn't hurt at all. He looked at Kiyomi and saw her struggling.

  'Are you fighting against it too, Kiyomi?', he thought.

 Kiyomi suddenly dashed towards a very injured Tanjiro and tried to kill him, but Muichiro appeared infront of her and held her arms that had her fans held tight.

  Like this but Nezuko is Muichiro holding her arms, Tanjiro is Kiyomi with her two fans, and Inosuke is Tanjiro:

   (Credits to the owner)

  "Kiyomi-san! Snap out of it!", Muichiro called out, but Kiyomi didn't seem to listen.

  "Stop it! You tried so hard to stop any people from dying! You even helped us recover even when you knew it would hurt yourself!! Do you remember? You helped me remember my past memories!! Snap out of it!!", Muichiro yelled as he began crying.

  Kiyomi's eyes widened and looked at Muichiro as she began to struggle more.

   "GRAAAAAHHH", Kiyomi growled as she got free from Muichiro's grip and swung her fan towards his neck.

  Muichiro closed his eyes as he braced himself from her attack, but he didn't feel anything and opened his eyes, seeing that Winter was biting her arm, trying to stop her from killing him.

  Winter kept whimpering, as if telling Kiyomi to stop.

  Just as Winter was about to get thrown by Kiyomi, Zenitsu and Tanjiro held her back, begging her to stop.

  "STOP KIYOMI!!", Tanjiro yelled while tearing up.

  "THAT'S WINTER!! SHE'S YOUR BESTFRIEND!! IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'LL KILL HER!!", Zenitsu yelled as he cried.

   When Kiyomi tried to scream, Inosuke bonked her on her head as he also cried.

  "STOP GOING RAWR RAWR! DON'T LET WINTER GET HURT!! THAT'S NOT WHO YOU ARE!!", Inosuke cried.

  Just as Kiyomi was about to shake them all off, Mitsuri hugged her from behind.

  "STOP IT SNOWFLAKE!! YOU WERE SUCH A SWEET GIRL!! GO BACK TO BEING THE NORMAL KIYOMI!!", Mitsuri yelled as she also began to cry.

   "Insect Breathing, Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter" 

   "Breath of Flower, Final Form: Scarlet Spider Lily Eyes" 

Shinobu and Kanao appeared infront of Kiyomi and stabbed her with injections filled with medicine to turn her back into a human.

  "Please come back, Snowflake.", Shinobu said with teary eyes.

  Kiyomi's eyes widened once again, trembling as she began to cry.

 Her eyes were going back to normal, her fangs shrunk, and the crack marks on her body started to disappear.  

"I'm sorry.. everyone...", Kiyomi cried before fainting.

.

.

.

.

.

   "Jess! Your friend is here!", Kiyomi heard a familiar voice that she hadn't heard for years.

   'Huh...?', Kiyomi got up as she held her head.

   "Jess!!", They called out again.

   'Wait...', Kiyomi's eyes widened when she finally noticed.

   "I'm.. home..?"

   To Be Continued...