One-shot: Festival Night (written by Valerie and altun)

Pairings: Zehir Zağanos x Tuğril Mahmut
Written by Valerie & altun
Tags: R15, Fluff, comfort
______________

It was the most beautiful time of summer, when the Şeker festival finally began. Mahmut recalled that just a few years ago, he met Ibrahim and Şara right under this night sky, dancing with them for the first time as Pasha.

"Wanna dance?" Şara asked.

This time, he didn't decline in an edgy way like before, but gladly accepted.

As he moved his arms and legs, his mind also moved.

He'd like to think that his moves are better than they were years ago; there was an enormous crowd of people circling the place where he danced and most of them cheered him on.

The summer night sky was so clear with thousands of stars, colliding with the light from Altın's mosaic lantern. The light reflected on Mahmut's small figure, made him look so dazzling that people couldn't take their eyes off.

Especially someone sitting quietly nearby.

Quietly, like the shadow that lurked behind the light, one Zehir Zağanos sat; without much fanfare, without entourages, he silently stayed put in his chosen place.

It was typical of him, indeed, to not draw attention while in the crowd. However, upon closer inspection, one could see how his lips formed a smile, eyes tenderly yet unflinchingly focused on the blond that currently danced in the center of the crowd.

To be frank, the boy's dancing skill... is not very good. He managed to keep up with the beat, but his movements were not very sharp.

Though, his relaxed face, his small body swaying to the music, his golden hair that reflected the moonlight... it's quite a sight to behold.

"Enjoying the view, huh, Pasha?" A playful voice suddenly entered Zağanos' earshot. Süleyman walked towards his boss and tapped his shoulder, expecting a sour face greeting him.

However, Zağanos didn't even glance at Süleyman's direction.

"... Wow, you really has it bad, huh"

"My, my." Süleyman took a look in the same direction. "What do we have here? My serious brother is dancing comfortably in the middle of the crowd?"

Süleyman already saw it coming, really: how the purple haired man arranged various things to make Mahmut's job easier, Mahmut readily came to save his boss at his most unprecedented crisis... It's a wonder, really, that those two never managed to take a hint of each other's feelings.

'Being child prodigies sure has its downsides, huh...'

Mahmut, didn't know that there were two adult men looking at him, kept dancing with Şara's hand holding his. The playful dancer was trying to help Mahmut to follow the beat, both laughing with their eyes curved like crescent moons.

"Mahmut seems close to that pretty girl, huh." Süleyman commented

That quip finally made Zağanos shift his face towards his cheeky subordinate, a frown began to appear on his face at the mention of Mahmut being close to Altın's best dancer.

"Presuming a person's private matters is in bad taste, Süleyman ."

"Well, he has been friends with her for years, so I think I'm not presuming." Süleyman chuckled. "Oh, look, the beat changed."

Şara guided Mahmut to sway, but the boy couldn't keep up with her. His out-of-beat dancing made the crowd laugh, but instead of being sulky, he just laughed along with them and tried to catch the next beat.