1: We Meet Again

Izumi's Pov:

It's been years since I've talked to Kacchan. Today we are going to meet up, but I hope he still remembers me. Kacchan is 36 and I'm 28. 8 years difference. He's the number one hero and trust me, he does not have a temper like he had before. I miss him so much! There was rumours that me and Kacchan are dating but Kacchan declined it.

I was kinda sad because I had a huge crush on him back in Junior High. I still do now, just not as strong. Kacchan would always flirt with me back then, which made it really hard to hide my feelings. When he moved to America, it broke my heart. Him and I were such good friends, although he was a senior.

We would always hang out together. When I was 15 he was 23. He was already a pro hero back then. Just not as high ranked as he is now. He was rank 20 when he became a pro hero. I guess it was because of his temper. He would never listen to anyone that wasn't me. Now that he is the number one hero he has so much fans. I guess he forgot his number one fan, me.

I would always be there to cheer him on. Even when everyone said that he would never make it. People called him a villain which really affected his mental health. He had always dreamed of becoming the next All Might. Now he became an All Might of his own. Yesterday, a girl in his year from Junior High, claimed that they were dating and Kacchan did not look happy.

It was the first time in 13 years had he been angry. He stood up from his chair and excused himself. He looked like he was gonna put a fight with someone. He had his hands in fists. Today the girl in his year from Junior High said that they had sex at her house. She showed some fake footage. At first I though it was real. Katsuki then came at this and said.

'Look, just because we known each other doesn't mean I love you. Weren't you not the one who said with my attitude I would never get anywhere in life. Please stop sharing these fake information. Congratulations with finding someone that is clearly not me. I wonder, what gender it is it?'

Everyone was shocked by the comment. That Instagram post became viral. It had Top time businesses commenting on the post. Youtubers making videos, streaming videos about the post. It had different social media's talking about it. She sent the post at 3am and he replied at 3:01am. People said that he must have been waiting for the post. Questioning how he typed it in one whole minute? When I knew Kacchan back then, he was quick at typing.

So it explains why. He also must have been on night patrol. Today we're going to meet up at 2pm. We have a mission to do together. He agreed to the mission but said he would come a few minutes late. Some other people will also be in the mission because of how many villains they are. I don't know any of them though. Katsuki's friends are from America so they don't speak Japanese. Kacchan and I both come from Japan. So we have to avoid speaking Japanese.

Kacchan is fluent with English and I'm not that good. When I speak I intend to say some Japanese words by accident. Good thing that Kacchan is an understanding person. We have done my make up and ready in my hero suit to go for work. Oh and my quirk. It the same quirk my mum has just aloft more stronger. Telicanesiki they call it. I also have another quirk called evergreen.

Basically, I can make any plant that is evergreen as a weapon. I normally use it on villains I have trouble catching. I'm already walking to the location we are meeting at. It's almost 2pm. There are is blocked of from Villains so they can't interact with us pros. I'm actually very nervous to there because I hardly or I should say dont5know anyone there.

Some of them are from America and all sorts of places in Japan. When I reached there I put on my hood up and mask and sat at a table by myself. Hoping I wouldn't catch any sort of attention. Everyone started clapping and screaming for some odd reason I don't know why. I turned from my chair with widen eyes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.