Chapter 8

Jimin's pov

Shaking her gently I try to wake her up. She grunts and groggily opens her eyes , sleepy and tired. I smile at her face pecking her forehead -"It's time , Y/n."

She looks away and moves her body from mine as I grit my teeth at that. I get up from the bed to put on my clothes back as Y/n hid under the quilt and I sigh buttoning up my shirt.

"Do you not want to see me off ?"

Y/n sits up without glancing at me and breathes out with a smile on her face and my heart quickened it's pace. She walks towards me and holds my hands -"I'd love to. Come on , you shouldn't be late."

When we reached the door I felt Y/n tighten her grip on my hand , tugging her to me I cupped her face -"You will be fine. No one will ever harm you ever. And about your parents they won't dare to contact you because I had them under my restrain. If you ever need help just contact Steve or Julie , I've updated them with everything regarding your safety. Stay safe for me , yeah ?"

Y/n's lips wobble , eyes brimming with tears and body shaking due to her broken sobs. I caressed her cheek -"I am sorry that I am leaving you alone. But trust me , I will come back for you."

Our eyes were in trance , I saw the sadness floating in her orbs making me feel bad about myself for doing this to her. Slotting our lips I encircled her body close to mine , she squeezed my shoulders at the intensity of the kiss. I pulled back and smiled but she pecked my lips once more.

Moving away from her I opened the door and gazed at her taking in her beautiful appearance and ingraining it in my brain to sustain for the upcoming seperation. Wiping her tears she chuckles and I frown at her confused -"Huh ?"

"I just realised."

Tilting my head I gazed at her curiously as she licked her lips -"What ?"

"I love you , Jimin. I am deeply , irrevocably in love with you , Park Jimin. With all my heart and if you come back I will be here waiting for you." - Y/n says , lips streched in a wide grin as I stumble forward at her confession. My ears ringing sweetly at her words , hands hugging her -"I love you , Y/n. So much. And I want you as much as you need me."

She pecks my lips -"I love you."

A tear falls down my eyes and Y/n wipes it immediately pushing me out of the door slowly as I stared at her unblinkingly my heart breaking at the way she was forcing a smile. Once I was out she gulps before closing the door on me and I stand there heartbroken and alone.

Y/n's pov

Sliding down the shut door I cover my mouth letting out sobs uncontrollably , the feeling of being left alone and stranded filling up my body.  But I need to be strong and focus on my career now. And that's what I am going to do.

The next few days I send in my resumes to professional colleges for a job. As I did some really good courses side by side I was able to collect many valuable certificates that ensured me a well-paid job. As soon as I got the job I enrolled myself in another course for an even better job in the future.

I also worked in a cafe for extra money when the money I got from being a professor at college was plenty. I had to be safe in case of emergencies. Like this months passed away quickly and I had hardly any time to raise my head. For Jimin , I started watching business channels to know about him. I was happy to know how he helped his company from not going to bankruptcy.

Jimin's name grew in the business world and I was proud of him. He had dating rumours going about him but I paid them no heed. I've asked him to inform me if he wants to end our relationship and moreover I told him he could date anyone.

"And then I forced him to go to his office. He is such a lazy bum."- Julie chatters , slurping her coffee.

I giggle. Julie and Steve often comes to meet me in my apartment or sometimes we hang out in cafes every week. They kept me sane and I was thankful for them. They still talked to Jimin who asks them about me whenever he calls.

"Did you hear about the rumours ?"- Julie asks carefully. And I shrug -"Unless he says anything to me I have no business to believe them."

"Good. Because those are false."- Steve said.

"He called ?"- I questioned looking at them.

They nod. Steve cracks his knuckles with a laugh -"He calls me every week literally to ask about you. Jimin didn't want you to believe any false rumours."

Humming I sip my coffee. Julie grabs my hand -"You guys will be together soon."

Giving them a smile I nod.

-

Eventually a year passed by. I took up job in a  more well-known college with double the pay with my grades , course certificates and one year experience. They had no problem in recruiting me. Now I had a stable job , a bank account with cash in it and a shelter to live in. I never saw my parents again and that was a relief.

Julie and Steve still meets up with me every week to gossip and talk about our days. Now I quietly strolled along the park which was covered in snow. My hands tucked safely inside my coat to resist the cold. Soon one more year will pass by , I breathe out a puff of air enjoying the cold air touching my skin as I cut through them.

Squinting my eyes I saw a figure standing a little away from me. More specifically by the tree I always used to smoke in the past. Recognising the figure I held my breath feeling my eyes tear up and lips tremble. I run to him with everything I've got and he wraps his arms around me the moment I crash on his chest.

I sob finally being in his embrace and he caresses my back sooothingly -"Y/n-ah , I've missed you."

His voice made me hold him tighter. He chuckles and pulls back to stare at my face with full of love -"Pretty."

With a broke giggle I slot our lips together heart fluttering at the euphoric feeling. Blood rushing through my veins crazily. I peck his lips -"You came back."

"I did."- He confirms with an eye smile.

"I am so fortunate to have you , Jimin. You have no idea how grateful I am for having you all to me. I'm so fortunate." - I mumble kissing him again.

He tuts. Stroking my hairs he smile -"I am the one whose fortune to have such a precious gem in my life. I am grateful for you , Y/n. I love you , Y/n. I am so fortunate."

Once again he joins our lips with a promise of many more fortunate things in the future and I promised him the same.