1.

This one shot is written in Collab with celinaXressepeasant i hope it all makes sense so enjoy UwU

The bell was heard in the plenary hall indicating that the debate would be stopped for the dinner break and Jesse couldn’t be happier. All day he had been sitting in the parliament having to listen to Wilders attacking his colleagues simply because of their religion. Jesse was boiling from the inside and needed a distraction before his speech that was set to start after the dinner break. So he made his way out of the plenary hall walking past the journalist who all wanted to speak with him about the heated debate with Wilders. But Jesse wasn’t in the right mindset to speak.

He walked right out of the parliament across the street and stopped before the ministry of economic affairs and climate. Was this the right decision Jesse wondered. Rob had been busy ever since he became the minister for climate and energy and basically hadn’t left the ministry ever since his new job started. It might be a bit selfish but Jesse needed Rob now more than ever so he made his way inside using his own MP pass to get in without any questions. He looked through his texts with Rob to figure out where his office would be located. Once Jesse found the location of Rob's office he made his way to the elevator waiting impatiently till he reached Rob his floor. Once in front of Rob his office Jesse knocked on the door waiting for Rob to respond. ‘’ Doors open’’ Jesse could hear Rob shout from the inside. Jesse made his way inside and took in the sight in front of him. Rob was sitting at his desk buried in paperwork, books and documents while having a yellow marker in his mouth and a pen tucked behind his ear. Rob looked up from the massive pile of papers and dropped the marker from his mouth when he spotted Jesse.

‘’ hey didn’t expect you to show up’’ Rob said to Jesse while pulling the tense man into a hug. Jesse placed his hands around Rob's waist and let his hand fall on Rob's shoulder. This was exactly what he needed. 

Rob his hand made his way to Jesse's head and let his fingers tangle into the mop of messy curls. Finally in the privacy they always wanted but couldn't get with the journalist walking the parliament. Jesse pulled away from the hug and looked Rob in the eyes before pushing him up against the just recently neatly filled bookshelves before crashing their lips together in a heated kiss. The frustration of Wilders words melting of Jesse like butter by the hands of rob that slides over his back.

Books fall to the ground when Jesse lifts up Rob and pushes him even further into the bookcase. Normally Rob would be pissed about the mess that was being made. But he couldn't think clearly. Him and Jesse hadn't had the time to catch up since he became a minister. He was buried in documents he needed to read and retain information from. He was stressed and he knew it with how much he was smoking. He wrapped his legs around Jesse's waist and let himself be carried to the green couch he took with him from the D66 fraction. Too many memories were made on that couch for him to leave it behind. Jesse made his way down Rob's neck while he placed him softly on the couch positioning himself on top of rob in such a way that rob couldn't get the friction he desperately needed.

“Someone’s desperate”

Jesse mumbles on top of him, breathlessness as he tucks a loose strain of hair off Rob's forehead. With rushing heat Rob grabs him by the collar and flipped them both around, not even allowing Jesse to fight back. Though does he really need to use his words, when his fingers are already exploring the realms of Jesse's back. Even through the fabric he’s able to leave a mark, which makes Jesse gasp in response.

It was too long. Too long since they could do something together. Leaving both of them sensitive to the touch. Jesse had enough of Rob his teasing, taking matters in own hands flipping the both of them around again when he decided to open the buttons of rob his nearly steamed while blouse. Trailing kisses from his throat to his v-line.