Prologue

/No one's POV/

Minato used a seal that he and Kushina had recently finished. If everything went according to plan then it should be able to fully hold the power of the Kyuubi.

Looking down at his youngest children, a set of twins. The older one was a girl she had three whiskers on each cheek, sun kissed blonde hair, and bright violet eyes, fair pale skin tone.

The younger was a boy with red hair, and silverish blue eyes.

Sighing he did the hand signs for the sealing Jutsu.

Minato: "Sealing Art: Grand chakra imprisonment Seal!"

As soon as he said that two wisps of chakra pooled out of his new bones and attacked the Kyuubi, his daughters went inside of the beast's stomach while his son's went into it's head.

Soon a reddish energy was pulled from it's stomach by his daughter's chakra. Pulling it inside of her, the her chakra then overlapped it self above her stomach, it created a unique bunch of symbols forming the seal then it lowered itself until it made contact. Glowing the seal settled down now leaving a black marking on her stomach to show the seal.

The Kyuubi's body started to turn to dust as his son's chakra pulled out a red ball that had this energy wave out of it. The ball shouted in rage as the same thing that happened to his daughter occurred.

Minato dropped to his knees. Hearing people calling for him looked to his left to see his student, wife, and dear friend coming towards him. If he had paid attention to his new horns which were only a yard or so away he would have saw something that could have changed the future.

Smoke appeared in front of the two and took form of an old man.

Hagoromo Otsutsuki or better known as the Sage of the six paths, had been resting when he sensed a change in the time line. He appears to the current reincarnation of his youngest to see that his looks had changed, and next to him was a girl.

Hagoromo: "This is all wrong!" He said surprised.

His eldest child the Kyuubi had been spilt from his chakra.

Looking into the future he saw the horrid life of his youngest. Even if Naruto wasn't directly his child this was still Asura, so naturally Hagoromo was pissed.

These damn mortals were going to torture his son, abuse him, and even let the villagers torture him to death.

So in a sick sense of irony he decided to help his youngest.

Putting his hand up he summoned eight colored balls each confused.

The smallest was about the size of the middle of his palm it was a dirty sandy brown. The next was a watery flame blue which was slightly bigger, the next was a swirled dark purple and grey, the next was a lava red, the next was a white ball that had a steam look, the next was a spinet very light purple, the next was a dark blue and light green with a bit of orange, it had a shell like design with a bit of big wings designs on it. The next was a red-brown which had black ink splashes on it. Finally he pulled the red chakra from the female.

He pushed all of it into his youngest, while also changing the seal so he had access to them at any time. The seal looked the same.

Entering the young boy's mind place he saw it was a a simple forest with a bit of trees. The nine beasts looked confused but Kurama did look pleased as his chakra was returned.

Shukaku: "FATHER?!" He shouted voicing the surprise of everyone present.

Gyūki: "Father what is the meaning of this?" He asked more calmly than his younger brother.

Hagoromo: "This boy is the current reincarnation of my youngest, he was meant for great things such as achieving the peace I sought so dearly. He was supposed to originally he Kurama's partner. That was until the time line changed, I don't know how it was. Young Naruto here will suffer greatly, I want you nine to please help and guide him. Lend him your power, but if he starts becoming evil then you can stop. In fact if he proves himself worthy I may gift him with something... I have been thinking of doing with Asura." He said calmly.

To say that the tailed beasts were shocked would be an understatement especially Kurama who learned that he was originally meant to become partners with his current captor.

Matatabi: "Father you don't mean..." she trailed off.

The tailed beasts looked at their father with shock, in turn Hagoromo only nodded.

Gyūki: "We will watch him father, and if he proves to be different, how you described him then we will trust him with our power."

His siblings nodded as his father nodded in agreement.

Hagoromo: "Goodbye my children... and thank you." He said as he disappeared.

The tailed beasts are known for their pride so showing gentle emotions is very rare, so for them to cry at losing their father a second time was astonishing.