2; "𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙊𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨."

TW(?): Flowers barfing out of immune system <3

I brought my scarred palms in front of my bewildered face. It was...weird- really. Nothing was making any sense, was any of this real?  I took a profound glimpse of the surroundings that looped around me. A bush forest, various assortments of greens and yellows could be seen around. My (E/C) orbs traced the small details of the place, taking it all in. 

I stared back down at my hands that stayed right in front of me. Flowers, on my- hands? Small essences of petals suppressed themselves out of my skin. My (S/C) skin was now populated with an overdose of flowers. My breathing became shallow, I took in greedily amounts of breaths. 

Why was It so vivid? 

A bubble erupted from my throat, a sharp one. Not an actual formation of a bubble, it's just what it felt like. I wanted to throw up, can you throw up in a dream? My fingertips clawed and my neck, itching, and scratching. What's going on with me?? Coughs emitted from my mouth, then....crimson. Warm liquids oozed from my lips, along with soft petals. 

There were flowers....in my throat???  

Why can't I just wake up?

Why is everything so real?

Why did my body ache? 

Why was I withering like a dried-out...

flower?

A sharp inhale and a hasty movement of my muscles only caused me to recoil. My hands clasped back around my throat, gripping and pulling the skin I once wanted to tear apart. Everything still hurts! Wait a minute-

I look around at my surroundings, making sure everything was what I thought it would be. I ran around my familiar room, towards the closet, underneath the bed. Hell, even in my drawers. Well, it seemed like the typical boring I was used to. 

A sigh escaped my dried lips. Hm, something to quench my thirst wouldn't be so bad. I threw my crumpled blankets back onto the soft mattress I was laying on. My fingers found their way towards my tangled hair, combing through it stressfully. Wow, what a dream I had. It's a pleasing thing I was able to wake up, certainly, nothing else might impact me-

Of course, speaking too soon, I unlatched the knob and opened my bedroom door. And, to my luck, fell into a pit of flashing colors. Shouts and screams weren't heard from me, only the revulsion and vexation radiated from my knitted eyebrows. Accepting my downfall with open arms, I wasn't met with it. 

Rather, scrawny arms. 

My shut tight eyes unlatched, and once again, looked around for an answer. I flinched at the hands that were latched onto my frail body. My orbs darted up towards the stranger, and, oh boy I was not prepared. 

A

Skeleton???

Oh, how typical! Y'know, thanks, mindscape! I really appreciated that you created something wondrous for me! Oh, how I wish I don't open my mouth and scream

And yet, that's the exact thing I had done. 

The tall, armored, skeleton dropped me instantly. Evidently scared from my hysterical tactics. My paled knuckles clawed at the ground, hastily pushing me backward. My body endeavored to function its way to get away from the giant stranger. Yet, when my sweaty palms touched the ground, they felt as if they were icicles. Great, now my entire body was a frozen cube!

"IT'D PROBABLY BE BEST IF I WERE TO HELP YOU? IF YOU'D ALLOW ME TO I MEAN." The skeleton spoke, his voice was slightly wobbling. He was most likely still disturbed by my impulsive screech. Way to go me. I sighed, causing the skeleton to flinch once again. I stared at him and back at the snowy surroundings. And that might explain why I felt so cold. I brought my palms up to my arms and rubbed them as if they would help me produce more warmth to myself. I stretched out an arm and gazed back into his sockets. "That would be nice." I retorted, finally finding the energy and courage to speak. He blinked as he tried to calculate my response then he beamed with delight.