1.

Faye takes off her clothes, changing into her bathing suit so she can go sit in the Vaughn family's pool. Faye loved her job, she loved the family and they payed her good, But babysitting wasn't faye's first idea as a job. She wanted to do OnlyFans but i'm pretty sure they don't accept 17 year olds, so this all she had as of right now.

Jazzy came outside to see faye and say "are you done? i'm hungry"
"ugh" faye thought, rolling her eyes "yea throw me my towel" faye replied with a fake smile on her face.
Jazzy is only 7 and for her age she seems very cool, her and Faye were best friends, at least in jazzy's mind .
Faye dried off and went to the bathroom with her bag to change into her new clothes.
a pink crop top, a jean skirt and a pair of black stilleto heeled thong sandals.

She made Jazzy a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and made herself a cup of noodles. after they ate they went on to watch a few movies. a few hours had passed and it was jazzy's bed time. Faye tucked her into bed and then tiptoed into jazzy's parents room. Faye went into jazzy's moms closet and started to try on her clothes. Faye only babysitted for "rich" people so Mrs. Vaughnn's clothes were expensive. Faye took pictures and danced around imagining herself living Mrs.Vaughnns life. Although Faye looked and acted classy and top shit, in reality she wasn't.

*beep beep*

Mr and Mrs. Vaughnns garage opened up.
"shit" faye whispered. she quickly took off Mrs.Vaughnns clothes and was putting everything in its correct spot also while putting her clothes back on.

"Faye?" Mrs. Vaughnn said from downstairs.

Faye quickly ran downstairs, quietly, as she was putting her shirt on. Mr and Mrs Vaughnn seen Faye in the kitchen cleaning up a little.
"how was your night" Faye asked
"it was, interesting" Mrs. Vaughnn replied with a smirk and a quiet laugh.

Soon after Faye was done cleaning up, she starts to head out of the Vaughnns house and then Mrs.Vaughnn says "Faye can u come here real quick"
"um yea sure" Faye replies nervously.
Faye walks into Mrs.Vaughnns room and in her mind she's think "Fuck what did i do"
"Hey can you help me unzip this dress? i don't know where my husband is"