That night...

Izuku's POV

"Ah..~ K-Kacchan...~" I moaned as he felt up and down my body, resting against the wall. I would have pushed him off by now, but I suppose all of the alcohol in my system has made me forget about logic and reasoning. Kacchan then pinned my arms above my head with only one of his, and blocked my legs with his. He held my chin with his spare hand and kissed me, with his soft lips... he starts kissing his way down my neck, searching for my sweet spot. "Ah~!" I moan with a slight jolt. He started sucking on my sweet spot, but the only thing that came out of my mouth were moans. After around 20 seconds he finally stopped, to reveal a purple mark. "Ngh..." I finally let out. "Maybe this will teach you not to drink" a sober voice whispers in my ear. I go to respond, but as I'm about to speak, I'm met with another kiss. I try to pull out of the kiss, but with his hand holding my chin you can kinda tell I struggled. He let's go and asks, "why did you drink so much.. Izu..?"he whispers it with a tinge of disappointment. Everything just goes silent as I rest my body, relying on him to keep me held up with my arms. Tears roll down my cheeks as I tell him.. "I-I just wanted to... to forget all of.. the-" I couldn't finish before even more tears had me swallowed in sadness. He pulls me into his chest, cuddling me. Not even caring I was crying. "I-I'm so s-sorry... I-I'll never drink e-ever again.." I whisper as I begin crying even more, becoming more swallowed by my emotions. I felt him pick me up as I still held onto him. "Hey Izu.. how much do you eat? You're lighter.. and I mean way lighter than I thought.." kacchan whispers in my ear. I answer his question with silence.. 

Katsuki's POV

I need to know why he drank so much... him drinking was the last thing I'd expected. I only had one thing in mind, he was going to eat, Whether he wanted to or not. I notice how warm his face feels against my chest, although I'm wearing a shirt, it feels like I'm burnt. "Jesus Christ Izuku.. how much DID you drink..?" I look down at the freckle faced broccoli and I'm met with a thought of why he did this, race across my mind.

**Continuing soon**