Seven

"Where the Fuck are you?!  You can't hide from me!  I'll make you pay for what you did!"

Currently, BF and GF were hiding behind a tree as a raging Girl with a Microphone on one hand and a gun in another can be seen looking around, her tired red eyes burning with rage as she pointed her gun wherever she looked.

"Goddamnit BF, What'd you do this time?!"

"Beep Bap Skeop Nat!"

"I don't know all of Daddy's rivals!  And besides, I've never seen this girl in my life!"

They quickly silenced themselves as they heard footsteps close to them

"Damnit!  Where the Fuck are you?!  You pathetic Excuse for a Rapper! Come out and just die! You can hide all you want! I'll never stop hunting you like the useless Fodder you are!  You're gonna pay for taking him from me!"

Hearing her last scream made BF peek out from the three, GF followed, her head on his hat

"Beep?"

Immediately, she turned and fired a round at BF, but the bullet stopped before it can reach him, falling to the ground

"Damnit...Of fucking course...I can't kill you unless I beat you in your pathetic "rap" battles huh...?" She angrily said, her gun trained on the couple

"Beep Bap Skedop?"

The girl only fired at BF again, the bullet instead aiming straight down

"Shut it!  Just you and me Freak, no annoying people around, no worthless distractions, So do us all a favor and just die!"

________________

"Damnit...Damnit Damnit!  Why won't you just lose?!  Why can't you be like any other guy and die?!

"Beep Skedop"

"....What was that...? Say that again...I dare you...say that Lie again..."

"Beep! Skedop bap do!"

"No...no...You're lying! I-I didn't mean too!  I-I was...I...I..."

She aimed her gun at BF...but it started shaking...instead, she brought her other hand to her head, the painful memories flooding inside...

"I...I hate myself so much...I didn't want all this to happen...I didn't want...him to die...I was supposed to take care of him...He needed me...at that moment...at that alley...I should've been there...I could've saved him..."

Both BF and GF looked at her, her eyes filled with pain, loss, loneliness, and regret, the gun in her hand slightly shaking...

"Do you know what's it like...? Knowingly doing what will ruin the happiness you had before...?  To go back...looking for it...only for something to rip it away from you...that one thing that gave you so much Joy...a reason to keep seeing every passing day...gone...before you could even begin to hold it in your arms..."

She wrapped her arms around herself, taking in hi-her Jacket's smell

"It still smells like him...like he's holding me this very moment...what I wouldn't give...for another chance...to see his gentle (E/c) eyes...to feel his soft hands against my body...to feel his soft lips pressing against mine...I miss him...I miss him so fucking much..."

BF looked at her, hearing her regret-filled story...and remembering him...his grip on his microphone tightened as within his cap...a halo started forming...

"Bap Beep Skuep Dap"

She was pulled out of her pain-filled memories from hearing his beeps, she looked at him...but what she saw...he was glowing...

"W-what the...?  Using your Angel powers on me...?  Are you really that threatened by me...?"

BF only readied his Microphone, his eyes focused as the sky seems to start shifting, GF sees this and smiles

'It's been a while since my babe's gotten serious...This should be good~'

The girl's eyes flared once again in anger, pointing her gun at BF while her microphone ready, malice and emptiness inside, she prepared for the second rap song

"I don't care if you're an Angel or Fucking God himself!  You're not taking this from me!  You're not stopping me from being with my Beloved!"