THIRTY FOUR

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

Please don't kill me for this chapter, lol x

"Kassian, I need to tell you something."

His brows dip at my sudden tone, he places down the pen that was in his hands and scoots closer to his desk. "Tell me what?" He asks curiously.

My lips open, my mouth turning dry instantly. "You might think I'm crazy but I've been reading," I breathe out slowly, flicking my eyes between his. "I read something and it got me thinking."

"Okay..." he trails off like he has no clue where I am going with this.

"And I've come to the conclusion that I think you'r-"

The door of Kassian's office swings open, both of us turning to the loud sound. Levi stood looking breathless and sweaty, droplets falling down the curve of his forehead. "Kassian, the rogues are back."

Kassian's chair drags across the floor aggressively as he storms past his desk and then past me. "Get Mace, Alfie and meet me outside right away." He orders sternly.

Levi bows his head and darts off as Kassian looks back at me. "Let's fucking take them out." He tells me before beckoning his head towards the door.

I slap my lips together and nod, following him out of his office and down through the kitchen. Levi, Mace and Alfie meet us on the way but I couldn't quite clear my head from the fact I was seconds away from telling Kassian that I think he's my mate.

All five of us shift into our wolves and storm through the forest, Kassian and Mace at the front. I keep to the back of the run, making sure my eyes were peeled for any movement.

I see them. Kassian growls out through the mindlink.

All of our paws pound the ground as we keep up with Kassian, I could hear them both begin to snarl and then I could spot them beyond the stream.

Kassian halts suddenly and then Mace, Alfie and Levi storm past him. Fucking kill them. He orders in our mindlink.

I stop beside Kassian and watch as they catch up to them, biting and scratching and then howling after howling. Blood splatters in every direction, flesh being pulled from the bone and the sound of agonising pain rings in my ears.

My wolf turns to Kassian who glances back at me. You've already played your part. He tells me. I wouldn't expect you to do it again unless it was needed.

I would have done it if you wanted me to. I say honestly.

The only person I want you to kill is your mother. His deep determined voice sends a shiver down my spine.

Agreed.

Soon the wailing from the rogues comes to a silence, Mace, Alfie and Levi were covered in dark red blood that had coated their thick fur. Dripping from their stands of hair onto the floor, an amputated paw right next to Levi's leg.