Snuggles

Characters belong to their respected creators

-----

Hiccup yawned and stretched on the couch, laying down so his head was on the arm. A familiar voice came from the kitchen, making him smile. "Hic, you alright?" The voice asked, followed by the noise of pots and pans and cursing from the kitchen.

"I should be the one asking that..." Hiccup mused, only to be rewarded with a 'fuck you'. "Oh, gladly." He snickered.

"HICCUP!!! Not what I meant!! Idiot!" The suddenly flustered voice yelled from the kitchen, trailed by footsteps out to the living room. Hiccup, getting a kick out of the whole thing, was on the floor laughing and holding his stomach. "You jerk!" The now visible male shouted at him.

"Aww, someone mad?" Hiccup snickered.

"Yes, and in fact, I am leaving, goodbye."

"What?!"

"Leaving!" The caped male said, walking towards the door.

"Aw, c'mon Seto! Don't be like that!" Hiccup shouted after him, getting up and jogging over to the shorter guy. Seto puffed his cheeks and turned away, crossing his arms over his chest. "Setoooo" Hiccup whined, pulling Seto into an embrace.

"Whaaaat" Seto responded, unable to resist Hiccup's childish behavior around him.

"Forgive me?"

"Hmmm..." Seto tapped a finger to his chin and glanced towards the ceiling

"Please??" Hiccup begged, letting go of Seto and falling to his knees in front of him, hands clasped together and shaking.

"Uhm... Lemme think" Seto replied, smiling.

"What do you want?!"

"Gimme a kiss."

"Is that it...?"

"And Toothless."

"Fi-Wha-Wait NO!!" Hiccup shouted, standing back up. Seto shrugged, smiling innocently to Hiccup.

"Are you suuuuuure?"

"Yes! Yes I am..."

"I guess just a kiss is fine." Seto pouted, puffing his cheeks.

"C'mere you." Hiccup grinned, putting his arm around Seto's back and picking the small sorcerer up. Seto yelped a bit in surprise, but after an instant or two their lips closed the space between each other's faces in a kiss. Wrapping his legs around the viking's stomach, Seto eased the weight Hiccup had to hold up by a single arm. Hiccup leaned back against a wall as his other hand made it's way to Seto's upper thigh. Seto blushed a deep shade so crimson as he pulled from the kiss to breathe, beginning to draw Purple Heart on his armor with nothing but the touch of his finger. Hiccup smiled and shut his eyes, feeling the small young male relax on top of him. He let his hand run down Seto's back until it rested against the bottom part of his spine. Seto sighed contently. He loved Hiccup snuggles. Hiccup kissed Seto's forehead gently and felt the sorcerer's head drop into his armor with a tired huff. Seto shut his eyes and was out in a few moments.

Hiccup every so slowly stood up, turned a bit and leaned against the couch back and, somehow not waking the other, laid back down with Seto asleep on top of him. Hiccup joined him in slumber not a few minuets later, despite the drool and snores coming from little Seto.