Chapter 1

Third person pov.

"did you hear the new rumor going around?" a girl said to her friend, there's a lot of rumors going around this school, everyday there's a new rumor, usually when a rumor starts, it ends in a day.

But there's a rumor that goes for months.

"hey ji" said felix "hi felix" "uhmm jisung did you hear the rumors?" "no, which one, there's like a million of rumors a day in this school"

"oh ok, uhh- maybe I'll tell you later"
"oh, ok lix see you at lunch" jisung said after the bell rang.

Jisung and felix have different classes but they share a class

Right after jisung got to his class almost all of the students is looking at him. "uhh, seungmin why is everyone looking?" "you haven't heard the rumor don't you?" jisung just look at him with a confuse look obviously not knowing the rumor.

"well-" seungmin was cut off by jisung speaking "is it about me?" "well it isn't just about you, it's about minho too" "wait Lee minho? That jerk?"

"yes jisung the Lee minho the one with a wealthy family but is a jerk"

"so what's the rumor?" said jisung.

"you guys fucked, and I heard that he pays you to do it"

----------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry this is my first time writing its kinda bad but I'll try to update everyday.