The Portals

*A beautiful day at the Casa Madrigal, Isabela is outside watering her cactus* "Hola, Pico, what a lovely day, no es asi?" Isabela looked at her happy plant and smiled. The cactus started to glow light blue, Isabella gasped. "Oh, Amor, you're glowing!" She was so confused, she touched a prickle and within a second disappeared into thin air. *A rainy day in Elmore, Gumball is sitting down in his room alone watching Elmore+, the rest of the family is in Nicole an Richard's room asleep* "Ugh, This is soooooo boring, Elmore+ is so basic today." Suddenly, an ad popped up on his laptop, saying ' Hello, Gumball Watterson, This message was sent anonymously. But this is a warning for how dangerous your life must get if you make the wrong choice. Choose wisely; Who is your best friend, Tobias Wilson or Darwin Watterson?' Gumball clicked Darwin, suddenly he too, disappeared into thin air. *A regular day at Baby Corp, Staci is in her office imagining if Boss Baby never retired* Staci's pacifier started glowing, "Huh?" She wondered. Then she too disappeared into thin air. *In the Zaramay Falls, Shimmer is taking a nap, and dreaming about eating all the cupcakes she could eat. But on cupcake she picked up, before she could eat it, it sucked her inside. She too, was gone.