Flower's

-Atsushi can you please work overtime I need to go somewhere and can't work now-Shouted Dazai,Atsushi's friend and coworker.
-Fine Dazai but you need to remember to pay me back.
-Yep,bye then. Said Dazai and leaved the flower store leaving Atsushi alone. It wasn't a big problem being alone at the store now,because it was late and only 2 hours left to close the store,which meant there aren't many people buying flowers.
_________________________________________

As Chuuya walked a bit drunk he stopped at the flower store. Chuuya knew that his ex boyfriend workes there, and with a bit alcohol that gave him bit more bravery he wanted to hurt him either mentally or physically.

But when he walked in the store instead of seeing Dazai's "disgusting" face he saw a younger male with beautiful eyes more colourful than the flowers around.
-Welcome can I help?
_________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A chaotic man walked in the store. He stopped and stared at me for a second, I found that weird but I didn't really care.
-Welcome can I help?I said and waited for an answer,but before the man could answer,he collapsed.I quickly came to him checking if he's breathing which he was.I took him to the room that we workers of the florist "relax" and put him on one of the couches. I got out of the room and put a "closed" sign on, I said to myself that the man would me my last customer.
When I entered the room again the man was already awake.
He whispered something I could not hear but instead of questioning, I asked
-Are you here to buy flowers?
-No, I'm looking for someone who works here. Answered the man.
-Probably one of my coworkers can you say the name of the person that your looking for?
-Dazai Osamu.The man said I tried holding back my laughter but that didn't really work.
-What are you laughing at?! Said the man raising his tone a bit.
-Dazai surely has lot of friends.I said while still laughing and added-I can contact him if you want and tell him that someone is waiting for him,but I'm sure he will be too lazy to come.
The man chuckled and got up
-I'm Nakahara Chuuya.
-Nice to meet you Chuuya I'm Nakaijma Atsushi.
_________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Are you feeling well?  He asked.
-No not really.  I said. Atsushi waited for a second like he was not sure what to do or how he should respond. But eventually said:
-Should I walk you home?
-I think that would be to much of a problem considering the fact that I live pretty far away and it will take  atleast half an hour to walk there.
_________________________________________
  That's pretty much how I ended at Atsushi's house. I was chatting with him for a long time, we got each others numbers and talked a long time,after that we both got to sleep.I slept on the couch and Atsushi in his bed.
_________________________________________

Did I just combine 3 chapters into one? yes.
Is it still pretty short?
Yes.

Is it still pretty short?Yes