Where Am I?!

Y/n L/n was your name, but no one really knew you, anyways.  You had just committed suicide by jumping off a building and it was quite peaceful per say it felt like a weight was lifted off your shoulders. You've always wondered if your life actually flashed before your eyes and it did. You saw the car crash your parents died in and when you were sent to the orphanage where you were later kicked out because you were the age where you could take care of yourself. You saw your first job and the tiny run-down apartment you stayed in. And how you would spend your time watching anime and reading manga, so that you could escape the world. You've always wondered what it would be like if you were in one of those fantasy worlds.

And finally a bright light hit your eyes. Was this the afterlife? Suddenly you heard a faint crying sound, that kinda sounded like a baby...? You move your hands in front of your face, but-... they weren't yours, instead they were baby hands? You felt something grab a hold of you and lift you up- It was a woman and she started smiling down at you.

A man near you said "I wonder what her quirk would be, darling" "Me too", the woman stated.  "Quirk? Where have i heard that before?",  you thought. A sudden wave of realization dawned over you. No. Freaking. Way.  Were you really in your most favorite anime that you've only read and rewatched like over a hundred times???!!! My Hero Academia??!! I mean it would explain why you were a baby, maybe you had gotten reincarnated ?! Endless possibilities flooded through your head which kinda gave you a headache, but you couldn't help yourself.

But I guess the form of excitement was crying for a baby. So the woman tried shushing you, hoping to make an effort as to calming you down.  You began to think, Was this woman your Mom?  What about the man, was he your Dad? I mean he did call the woman, darling. And the idea of being in Mha wasn't to far-fetched, I mean you were in a baby's body for the love of Asahi!{see what I did there;)} You've read fan-fics about getting reincarnated into another world, but you didn't think it could actually happen.

-Suddenly your vision faded to black- Wait what just happened? You were in a different area now, which kinda looked like a living room. Did you fall asleep? Or maybe...this was a time skip?!       

~!AUTHOR-CHAN SPEAKING!~

Hello my non-existent readers! I'm kinda new to wattpad so bare with me. I'm also a kinda write-as-I-go kinda person, so this story is COMPLETELY improvised. So don't expect a well revised plot, ok? I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story and I hope you would like to read more of my writings.  Byeeeeeee!!! See ya'll in the next part!!!

~!AUTHOR-CHAN OUT!~