Magicless Overblot

"Blot" an inky substance that is formed by those who overuse their magic and let their negativity infect their wands but they didn't have any magic. How could this have happened?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yuu Pov:
Darkness….that's all I see nothing just pitch black surrounded by a bunch of inky substance called blot the principle on NRC named Crowley talked about it with me, Ace, Deuce, and Grimm about the dangers of it in his office after Riddles overblot, I was worried for Grimm and the others since they had magic but not me. Before all of this I was just a normal student with a normal life, normal family, and normal school but that all changed when I was taken away from my home into a land where the disney villains known as the Great Seven are important figures and those villains along with other disney characters are formed into anime boys. Crowley said that he would find a way to send me back…………but he’s a liar he lies about everything about sending me back home instead he’s just using me as a school therapist for a bunch of people who only care about themselves in his eyes i'm just a slave. It’s sickening and yet he always finds a way to get out of it, putting the situation onto the students like the coward that he is…….

No One Pov: 
Destruction was everywhere in the courtyard the sky was dark with no clouds in the sky trees and plants were knocked over and standing around it all was their Yuu with eyes that showed no emotions but rage and emptiness and there in front of them were their best friends, dorm leaders, and cat companion staring at her with either shock or worry. The dorm leaders tried their hardest to try and stop Yuu with their unique magic but their efforts were futile. Yuu but their efforts were futile. Yuu would break Riddles collar, doge Leonas sand, Azul couldn’t do much as well as Kalim but both fought anyway, Vill tied to stop Yuu with his unique magic, Idia was just a tablet but his brother was their to lend a hand, and Malleus used the most efficient magic spells but Yuu would defend themselves with a blot shield. The first years couldn’t just stand there and let their friend be consumed by darkness, “Yuu! Listen to us, you have to stop this!” shouted Ace trying to get through their head,

WHY SHOULD I!? ALL THIS TIME IV’E JUST BEEN USED TO THAT STUPID CROW YOU CALL A PRINCIPLE, HE SAID THAT HE WOULD FIND A WAY TO SEND ME BACK HOME AND WHAT HAS HE DONE………ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING HE’S A LIAR AND THAT”S ALL HE WILL EVER BE!” everyone was startled by Yuu’s outburst listening to their screams of anger, “I JUST WANT TO GO HOME TO MY FAMILY YOU GUY”S AREN’T THE ONLY ONES WITH PROBLEMS HERE I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THAT CROWS BS AND THE ONLY THING I GET IS A THANK YOU WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? THERE’S NO HOPE FOR ME!”

Just when all hope was lost an idea came to mind,“No you're wrong!” shouted Epel with determination, “Yuu no matter what happens we’ll always be there for you!” Jack then joined in “Yuu you have helped us through everything and were there for us,” “We will help you through anything just as you have helped us” spoke Deuce, “Like when we first met and you helped us with the chandelier” chimed in Ace, “Or the time you helped my find Malleus-sama” spoke Sebek. “When you saved me from my overblot and taught me to be more lenient” reflected Riddle, “You stopped me from hurting Ruggie” Stated Leona,”You saved me from my past self “  encenuiated Azul, “You also saved Jamil” verbalize Kalim, “Yuu I may not know you that well but Othoro sees you as a big sister” expressed Idia, “you saved me from my overblot and helped with the VDC“ uttered Vill, “Yuu I enjoyed our talks during my midnight strolls, if you continue this we won’t be able to talk anymore and I enjoyed our conversations'' conversed Malleus

Tears started to fall down Yuus face. How could they forget about all the happy memories that they have had together all their adventures and best of all their friendship. Suddenly someone with crow life features came up, “Yuu i'm truly sorry for making you feel as if I’m not trying my hardest to help you find a way back home and believe me when I say this I might be a deadbeat principle but i’m not an idiot. To be honest Yuu, I see something in you that has helped us come together to form our teamwork even if we don’t get along most of the time and that is because of you and it breaks my heart to see someone who is always so positive go to the darkness. So Yuu please come back to us”

Crowley walked up to Yuu giving them a hug with everyone else joining in. After that Yuu feel to the ground in a state of unconsciousness due to the sheer amount of blot so they were brought to the infirmary where the they would be taken of with help of crewel. Thankfully Yuu had been saved but left them in a coma like state so for now everyone will just have to wait for Yuu to wake up and have more adventures within this twisted world.

Yuu Pov: 
As I saw darkness in my cold dark land a mirror appeared  and out came a hand “Take my hand” he said “For ma I gracious that you’ll be okay.” “where am I?” I asked with little knowledge the crow replied “Why you’re in Night Raven College” 7 dorms adventures to unfold to a simple yet lucky person in Twisted Wonderland so big and new I said to myself “I think I’ll stay here a little bit longer”

Credit of the poem goes to Tally SugarBomb go follow their youtube channel