The Goddess and the Incarnation of Death and Decay

When the world is about to perish, it is seen on its way by two beings. The first is a being that envelops a myriad color of light and draws the curtain on the world. She is an androgynous goddess garbed in white robes. She is a god with no believers.

A world visited by the goddess is a world devoid of life

A world visited by the goddess is a world devoid of life. Cracked... broken... fragments in every direction. Despite the world's miserable state, she has sworn to put it back to its true form. She is called Maginx.

The second is a being of darkness whose enveloped the world with endless roots coveted with dark mist. A parasitic being who will surely devoid all life on the world before traveling to anew. A towering, androgynous king. He is a king with no vassals.

He is called Raflishia, the moment that he step foot into the world, unleashed his roots to meet the world's end

In the long stretches of time, the Goddess and the being of Darkness clashed. The world was visited with 4 meteors that will soon form as the world's 4 new moons. In the end, they severely weakened each other that their physical bodies were reduced to fragments and their astral forms remain, in search of a vessel to a barren world

The goddess soon called these important events of history a chronicle. This event however is the very first Chronicle.

The beginning of the 2nd Chronicle is thanks to the fragments of their bodies that enriched the earth. bringing new life. The residue of their magical energy turned the world into a realm of fantasy. No intelligent life has yet to be formed, thus they decided to use beasts as their vessel, transforming them to enormous heights and immense strength, shaking the earth once again to eliminate each other. just like their first clash, they had killed each other's vessels but not their entirety, and their vessel's body transformed into fragments that scattered to the world

The 3rd Chronicle would begin to new forms of life. Enormous beasts that seem to be from the fragments of the Goddess and the being of Darkness' former vessels. They were the very first intelligent life that walked the earth. When the Goddess and the being of Darkness demanded vessels to these beasts, they were refused. These enormous beasts and their destructive powers claim that they are gods themselves, fighting against each other on who will dominate the planet and rule it.

The being of Darkness used their corpse as his own. beasts who died and left to rot will soon become his vessel, sapping the world one after another

The goddess went on a rage and used the moons to end all life, leaving only a single moon. The world from massive landmass turned into continents floating to an endless sea

In the 4th Chronicle, humans and demi-humans walked the Earth. It is believed that humans were lifeforms that mimicked the true physical body of the goddess while demi-humans are believed as amalgamations of the 3rd Chronicle's enormous beasts in spiritual form and the human spirit. The world is heavily blanketed with residual mana on the air, exposing all life forms and giving them different kinds of abilities.

During this time, there were two world wars that forms the future of the world: a war of ideals and conquest, and the war between light and darkness. The war of ideals and conquest forms nations and culture, while the war between light and darkness formed religions.

And now we are here, the 5th Chronicle. Magic is treated as nothing more but fantasy, and countless religions form as humanity advances. The Goddess and the being of Darkness have gotten much weaker due to the declining number of their believers. They no longer had the strength to take over a chosen vessel, no matter how faithful or loyal. It soon has realized that to end this conflict, they should eliminate every single pawn that the other party created.

The Goddess has eyes for those that have the strength and purity of becoming one of her warriors, granting them her blessing and a small fraction of her power. She called them "Warriors of Vision", commanding them in terms of showing them a dream or a vision.

On the other side is the being of Darkness, constantly creating monsters that are completely invisible to the naked eye, calling them the "Corruption", preying humans that have the highest chance of becoming a warrior of vision.

Those who would believe in and worship the goddess would soon cease to exists, and those who would respect and serve that king would soon have their lives destroyed