@2

"Hello, Rosesss" Andrea cooed as if talking to an infant. Comments started pouring in as soon as the live started. This live was after a long gap of not getting much of her except the smaller TV show appearances and her weekly 'An-y day' contents.

"I am sorry, I didn't get enough time to come live like I promised. I'll try to come around more often." She said, smiling softly.

'We missed you! 😭😭'

'Huh, excuses.'

' she thinks she is all that.'

'What were you busy with?😌😌😌✍️'

Ignoring the negative comments she laughed at the last one she saw, "Well can I tell you that? No. Will I if I had a chance? Yes. Will I get into trouble? Yes. Do I care? No-" her new manager glare at her from behind the camera causing her smile to fall slightly.

"I-I-I will tell you soon. Hahahah" she said, spoiling a bit of her song. She ignored the burning gaze of her manager.

'sing for us please'

"Sing for you? Ummmm what do you want me to sing?" She asked, scrolling through the comments that were overflowing.

'Fine by Taeyeon.'

'a song from your album'

'Lovely by Billie Eilish'

'BTS song please.'

'CAN YOU WINK IF YOU THINK JYP IS TRASH.'

"Lovely Billie Eilish Sunbaenim? Okayy-" Andrea laughed at a few funny comments before intentionally dropping a wink before starting to sing a part of the song.

"okayyyy. Next."

'Eternally by TXT, pleaseeee.'

'Euphoria by Jungkook. It'll suit your voice a lot.'

'YA'LL SHE WINKED. YASSS QUEEEEN.'

'TMI for today?'

"Hmnn TMI? I- well I nearly walked in on a....scene. uh. Nevermind I'll tell another TMI, It's my Aunt's wedding soon and I am one of bridesmaids. Yooo" She said, laughing nervously.

She then started singing Euphoria as requested by a rose.

'Do you what happened to Jiwoo?'

'why do you use Blackfire and BTS for clout, bitch.'

'PLEASE MARRY ME YOU ILLEGAL WOMAN'

Andrea's smile faltered again as more and more hate comments started to flow in. She cleared her throat, pulling a string of her full sleeved shirt.

'YASSSS CHAEEEEEE'

'Call Ten.'

'Slut.'

'why are you such a bitch using everyone for clout. How many people did u jump trying to pull off a "friendship" huh?!'