@3

"Stop. Don't." Chaerin panted, holding her abdomen in pain from laughing to hard.

"You said you weren't ticklish." Felix smirked, wiggling his hands mischievously to which the girl shrieked rolling away.

"Okay. I am sorry. Don't. Oh my god." She groaned, falling on the bed. Felix laughed, following suit, laying beside her. He turned to look at Chaerin, staring at her side profile.

"Your face is more defined now." He blurted out.
"Is it?....great. I didn't like my baby fat."

"It was cute though."

"I am always cute, Yongbok." Chaerin glared at the boy playfully before rolling to her side, facing the boy. She grinned at him which he reciprocated. They stared at each other for a while before Chaerin started laughing out of nowhere, "what?" Felix asked in confusion.

"It's nothing." She shook her head, still laughing slightly.

"No what? Is it my face?"

"No."

"Then?"

"I am just wondering how I fell for a dumbass like you." She said. Felix froze in his spot, Chaerin turned her face to look at him with a small smile.

"I missed this. It's been so long. I always felt so guilty rejecting our dates. This is nice, let's do this more often- we can watch—" Chaerin's words got cut off as she felt Felix's warm and soft lips on hers. Her brain instantly went buzzing, all of a sudden blank, deprived of all rational thoughts. A fuzzy feeling took over her body as she reciprocated the same warmth, closing her eyes, as if to lock the feeling in the deepest end of her heart as a precious memory. Butterflies erupted in both of their stomachs, wilding and living there best life, fluttering around in sync.

An alarm rang in Chaerin's brains when she felt Felix's hand grazing her jaw softly, very gently deepening the kiss that started with a peck. A shiver ran down her neck at the contact. It felt like hours passed by even though it was just mere seconds when both of them pulled away, staring at each other. Chaerin took a deep breath, looking away.

"You're blushing."

"It's cold."

"It's May."

"Shut up, Mosquito."

"Wow, so romantic." Felix laughed, plopping down taking her hands in his, rubbing her knuckles with his fingers softly.

"Are we still watching the movie?" Chaerin asked.

"Obviously, unless. . . . ." Felix smirked, joking suggestively.

"I'll kick you out and call the cops." Chaerin threatened, causing Felix to laugh again, surendering.

Bird app

@USERNAME
Where is Ahn Chaerin? We've been waiting too long BigHit. Give our girl back.

@USERNAME
Insider news: Ahn Chaerin is said to be preparing for her comeback as well as going in to studios for shooting.

@USERNAME (k-pop_news)
Soloist Andrea was spotted around SM Entertainment later joined by soloist Jaemi, together.

- @username
Both of them are ghosting on us-

-@username
The flops
>User: shut your dumbass up, bitch.

@USERNAME

the worst part is, the last official thing we got from her is the weverse notice of her recovering. Other than that it is just once in a while weverse and Instagram interaction. She isn't even on twitter anymore. :(( Is she okay?