imagine

"Creating and making are basically the same thing" I told Cruz
        "Well yes but no" Cruz calmly muttered I sighed in frustration they're literally the same thing but Cruz has to be a know it all and won't just take the simple way out but that's what makes me love him his lean but built frame tall with gorgeous curly black hair and amazing hazel eyes with the most adorable little beauty marks that just splotchy across his face that's what made me fall for him but he was different than the rest he always had a mean look but he was the nicest guy you'd ever meet he was really smart to sometimes making me envious of him.
        "Earth to _______ I'm telling you why it's not the exact same thing if you cant pay attention I might just have to drill a reason to pay attention into you Love.." Cruze cooed I immediately blushed at the thought of him drilling something into me sending butterflies throughout my stomach
         "Maybe you should id probably understand better if you drilled it into me" I smirked at the blush that seeped up his neck and ears I laughed at how embarrassed he got at me flirting with him no matter how long we've been dating we've never had sex together I hadn't minded until recently I've been getting hornier than usual
          "L-Love that's promiscuous and embarrassing..." He whined
           "I'm sorry you started it so let's finish it by making something happen" I used making so he wouldn't go into his whole creating and making rampage again.
          I started walking up to our bedroom making sure to show off my ads a little in the shorts I was wearing hoping that he'd get the hint so he'd follow me, a couple minutes after I got into our room I heard the door open I looked and draw Cruz staring at me I tapped the bed motioning for him to sit by me.
           He walked over and sat down with me I slowly ran my hand up his bicep to calm him down And lifted my leg so I was straddling his lap he looked up at me with his gorgeous Hazel eyes half lidded that sent butterflies to my core I started grinding on his lap giving myself some sort of friction when I felt something big and hard on my heat my heart and pussy pounded in delight I grabbed his hands and put them on my hips so he could lead me how he liked. 

Pt2 maybe?