Prologue

No One's POV

Nobody knew who Ghostface was or why they did what they were doing. All anyone knew was that they were bad news and extremely dangerous. They were the cause of a long string of murders that had originated from Roseville, Florida. When the "Ghost Face" killer suddenly disappeared for a bit, people came up with their own theories of who the killer could be and why they were performing these acts, like, "it could be woman", or "maybe it could be someone getting payback".

The authorities suspected it to definitely be a female and was choosing her victims at random. According to the pictures taken and video tape provided by an unknown source, the killer was using a hunting knife and wearing a white, ghoulish ghost mask, a dark shroud, black gloves and boots, almost similar to the killers' outfit from the movie "Scream". 

To this day, the "Ghost Face" killer remains at large.

Ghostface POV 

It's a Thursday night in Pennsylvania

It's a Thursday night in Pennsylvania. I was sneaking around my target's home, watching a 27 y/o girl through her windows as she watched "Die Hard" on a couch and eating popcorn in the living room. At this time, the doorbell rings and the girl goes to the front door, opening it and letting her husband in and hugs him. I can hear them talking inside the home.

Girl: Hi, babe. How was work?

Man: Eh..It was alright. Better than most days.

Once the man walks inside, he closes the door behind him, and the two go to the couch, watching the film together. I've been watching these two for at least a week, seeing what they do on a daily basis. The girl works as a waitress in a small diner from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, while her 28 y/o husband works at a general store as a cashier from 7:30 AM to 8:30 PM, and arrives home at exactly 8:45 PM. These two would've made a good story in the papers.

While the two sit on the couch, I creep around the property looking for a best point of entry besides the front door, finding an unlocked window at the back of the house, leading into the kitchen. Going back up to the front door, I ring the bell. it rings throughout the house and I hear the couple get a bit uneasy.

Girl: (Muffled) ...Are you expecting someone?

Man: (Muffled) No..

I bang on the door good and loud for them to hear. I creep around to the side of the place, watching the man open the door and look around confusedly.

Man: Hello..?

His wife comes up behind him.

Girl: What is it?

Man: There's no one here.. 

He shuts the door and locks it.

Girl: Well... that's weird?

Man: Probably some kids.

I rush over to the back of the house, and climb through the open window. And see my targets sitting back down on the couch. As they were finishing up the movie, I hid inside of their closet near the stairs leading up to the bedrooms. 

Girl: Hey, I'm gonna go freshen up.

Man: Yeah, sure, go ahead. I'm going to get a drink.

I hear the girl go upstairs. From the crack  of the closet doors I see her husband turn the television off, and walk over to the fridge, opening it and grabbing a soda. I wait a little longer for the guy to turn his back. After grabbing his drink, the man walks over to the sink, and starts washing the now empty bowl of popcorn. Soft music can be heard above me as I slowly open the closet, and creep up behind the man, raising my signature knife. I stabbed him in the back. The man screams in pain and tries to defend himself, but fails horribly. I retract my knife then stab him in the stomach, twisting the blade and cutting to his side.

The man's intestine hangs out and he slowly falls to the floor while blood pours out. I smile underneath my mask as I watch the life leave from his eyes and take my camera and snap a picture of the corpse. The music stopped and I turned off the lights in the kitchen.

Girl: Babe?! I heard a noise, what's wrong!? 

I crouched down behind the kitchen counter and saw the man's wife slowly walk down the stairs and investigate the noise she heard. I wiped my knife clean of blood with a gloved hand and once I saw my target turn away from my direction, I hopped up, and stabbed her directly in her back. She let out a loud blood curdling scream when she felt the cold steel of the blade pierce through her skin and scrape the bone beneath. I pull my knife out of her and while being unable to move her legs, the girl attempts to crawl away and plead for her life.

Girl: N-N-No..! (Sobs) P-Please..! (Sobs) Please, d-don't!! D-Don't do th-this…!

I softly cackle while she begs. Its funny to have her beg only for her pleas of desperation to fall on deaf ears. I kneel down to her level and smile more underneath my mask.

Girl: W-Why… w-why a-are you d-doing this…?

It's quiet for a bit while I give it some thought. I gave eye contact and shrugged before speaking with my modulated voice.

Ghostface: Why not?~

I get on top of the girl as she screams in horror. I raised my weapon above me and brought it down into the woman's back, then stabbed her side before jamming the blade back down into her back and pushing it in deeper. The girl falls limp and I prepare my camera to snap a good shot of my victim. I pull the girl's head up and face the camera in front of us, taking a photo while she coughs up blood and dies. I drop her head and let her body lie on the floor as I check the frame of the picture and put my device away then finally pull my knife out of the female's corpse and stand up straight.

I was just about to leave the property, until I noticed a dark figure snooping around outside. I clean the blood off my knife again, preparing it for a fresh new victim… 

 I clean the blood off my knife again, preparing it for a fresh new victim…