I wish he was real

you were headed to your room to get ready for bed you grabbed some clothes so you can shower, turn on the shower then get undresed and get into the shower. As you feel the hot water on your body you feel like you are in a different place as if you were not in your body anymore as if you were a ghost. You wash your hair with shampoo and as you are scrubbing you remember your fictional crush oh how you wish that he was real you rints your hair then you put on the conditioner and do the same thing same with your body. you get out of the shower and put on your clothes. and go to your bed with benny still on your mind you go on your phone to go on TikTok and edits of benny as if you were homesick and you kind of where he was you, comfort person, actually he was your favorite person in the world, it didn't matter if he was real or not. As you watched TikTok after TikTok you wanted to cry since he wasn't there with you and you just wanted to talk to him and hear his laugh for yourself so you started to think about shifting but if you did you wouldn't stop so you dissipated to not do it. You started to get sad o you thought it was best if you went to bed so you did just that. You pull the covers over your body turn off the LEDs turn on your TV close your eyes and listen to it and you were calm finally you fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this to for the story to make more sense and for you to understand what you feel and btw if I  don't have the right word rather 1  Grammarly is not working 2 it isn't the right word I am looking for and just don't know how to spell it at all or 3 I am to dyslexic to function, I don't want to make this to long so I am going to rap this up so this might be a little different writing then what I do for the rest of the story hell maybe every chapter is typed different but I just wanted to let you guys know.