PROLOGUE

Giving this a try. Do leave any requests you wish for them to react to. I'll try not to be biased like I've seen in other reaction books. Might be hard because I really don' t like certain characters but we'll see how it goes. Chapters may have my opinions  sprinkled in there. Please do not be rude. If you disagree, then mention it POLITELY. 

Warning: Language

Tony stared at the phone that's been haunting him since he received it. Which didn't even make sense. It was a harmless flip phone Rogers gave him. 

Rogers, he thought bitterly. That traitor. Probably off with his murder buddies somewhere, relaxing and- 

Suddenly a bright light filled the room and Tony was gone. He opened his eyes to a theater. "Mr. Stark," Tony spun around to see Peter lying on the ground. "Peter. What happened?" 

"I don't know. I was on patrol and-"

"Shit," Tony heard a familiar voice say from behind him. He turns to see Clint, Steve and Natasha looking around and two people on the floor. "Wilson. Get the fuck off me." 

"Barnes," Tony yelled as the Bucky got up. Steve stood protectively in front of him. Tony glared at him.

"Friends. What happened? My people and I were on out vessel when suddenly I am in a room with many chairs," Thor boomed while lounging in said chairs.

Bruce noticed something off about Steve and Tony. "Why are you guys separate?" Clint let out a laugh. "Oh. You have a lot to catch up on, Brucie." 

"Motherfucker," exclaimed someone from behind them. They all turned to see a blonde woman help us Nick Fury. "Carol Danvers," she said, extending her hand. Steve shook it. "Steve Rogers." Carol's eyes widened. "As in Captain America?" 

"Captain America!?!" came a voice from across the room. A group of five people, a raccoon, and a tree came over. Steve didn't question it. You've fought aliens Rogers. This isn't weird. 

"Hello," came voice from above them. Everyone looked up to see a young girl sitting on the balcony. "No need to panic. I'm not a bad guy. I juts brought you all here because you need to work your shit out before the end of the universe. I want at least one universe to not be an emotional shitshow. Before I forget, there's more people."

Another flash of light and several people landed on the floor. 

"Ned! MJ!" Peter yelled running towards them. 

"Okay. Everyone situated? You all can fill them in. Take a seat."

The girl appeared in front of the room. "Some things. My name is V. In my universe, you guys are not real, right Strange?" she said pointing finger guns at Stephan. "You all are actually a set of movies I fell in love with when Earth was closed."

"Which one of us is your favorite?" Tony asked. 

"You'll see," V replied, winking. "You all are played by very talented actors that you all will be reacting to and hopefully by the end of this you'll get your shit together enough to not let the universe die." 

There was silence. 

"Alright. Let's get this show on the road."

Who's your favorite character?

Take a wild guess at who mine is. Bet you don't know.