Ch. 1 only one rule

In the roan empire, there was someone know as Hero-nim, or maybe Young-master silver shield.

That's the red-head he was talking about, it has been a year since the defeat of the white star, Cale and his new family have been living comfortably with each other.

Cale was always the one who they wanted to protect the most, but Cale always put one rule to them:
' I sleep alone at my room and no one can come in'

Ever since day one that red-head always put that rule on everyone,
No one knew why, and they were not curious, I mean that red haired men, wants to be a slacker sleeping is basically his favorite thing right?
He takes 3 naps normally, so why should they break it? That was what they always thought until that day.

×

×

×

It was sunny, everyone was at the dinning room except a certain red-head, today was a espacial day everyone was going to have a special day, even the crown prince- no, the emperor was there everyone was happy until they heard the door of  a certain red-head open.

Everyone missed Cale after he would lock himself at his room at 09:00 PM
But today the red haired was weird no, there was a blood invent coming from his head.

Cale's POV

Today Cale was stressed very stressed,
Since he had experience with his nightmare's so he always would be fine, but yesterday it was like hell, the animatronics were crazy, so they bit his head again, if he didn't had the vitality of heart he would have died again have to repeat the night.

So today he had to put on his bandages and put in hair in front of his forehead almost going into his eyes, and also put on a ugly hat just to do hide the damn cut.

In conclusion his mood was shit.

As the red-head came into the dining room, everyone started looking at him with weird gazes, normally he would try to calm them down or ask but today things were different, so he only sighed.

"Cale-nim... Is there something wrong?" Choi-han asked looking at Cale with a worried, yet sharp gaze

The red-haired man couldn't help but sigh, making the other even more worried.

"Im fine..." By his tone anyone would be able to say he was angry..

"Alright human..." Said raon slowly trying to get his at his father's figure hair.

And as the ones at the table were watching him do that everyone was caught by surprise as the red hair had an unexpected reaction.

"ACK-" Cale putted his hand at his fore head.

And raon revelead a big bandage at his forhead and as the hat fell it looked like it was around his whole head.

"WEAK HUMAN!" rain said sadness and anger could be heard in his voice

The temperature in the room dropped.

"Dongsaeng... What happened...?"

"Tch... Unlucky bastard!"

And room slowly walked up to Cale.

"Young master, please let this Ron check up on you." He said as he didn't wait for the answer and took the bandage out.

Revealing a bloody head that looked like it was recent, but was somewhat healing.

"Cale. What. happened?" Asked the now emperor.

"It's nothing, thanks to the vitality of heart it's almost cured.." He said.

"So it was worse than this..?" Asked ron with a smile a different smile

And with that once again the temperature went down and mana and dark auras were slowly spreading across the room.

Cale felt like he was about to lose his slacker life once again so he decided to do what any normal person would.

"I gotta go, bye"

He sitted up and normally walked to his room.