Chapter: 1

"PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION"

Taehyung's pov:
What a beautiful guy! Can't believe that Seoul got such a beautiful guy! But where is his face? Why can't I see it?

*suddenly the alarm went off*

Taehyung jumped off the bed. He looks at the time, it's 8:30 am!

Taehyung's pov:
SHITTT!!!! FUCKKKKK!!! I'M LATE! MY SENIOR IS GONNA KILL ME TODAY FOR SURE! I BETTER RUN!

Taehyung ran to his office. He secretly tried to sneak into his desk to avoid getting caught by his senior. "Taehyung-ah" (in a sweet voice) "Who might call me in such a sweet voice", Taehyung thought. He turned around. It was his senior, Mr. Jimin. Taehyung got scared, he replied while shaking "I'm sorry Mr. Jimin, I accidentally overslept. I promise you that it'll never happen again. I am so sorryy". "Why are you sorry? (sarcastically)" asked Mr. Jimin. "I'm realllyyy realllyyyy sorryyy! Please just let me go this one time", replied Taehyung. "No! No! I'm sorry for waking you up! You should have slept more. Wait, why don't you just go back to your house and get back to sleep again? I'll wake you up when you ask me to?" (In a sarcastic voice) said Mr. Jimin. 

Taehyung's pov:
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY? WHY CAN HE JUST LET ME OF HOOK JUST THIS ONCE? SON OF A BITCH! SHIBALLLL!!! GAE-SAEKKI!!!

Mr. Jimin's pov:
*evil laughs*
PRETTY SURE HE'S CURSING ME INSIDE HIS HEAD! I SHOULD TEACH HIM A LESSON TODAY.

"You-" Mr. Jimin was about to say something but he got cut off cause the boss called him. "I'll see you later," said Mr. Jimin and then he left.

Taehyung's pov:
I should just start working or else that crazy head is gonna eat me up.

*After 30-40 minutes*

Mr. Jimin came to Taehyung's desk. 

Taehyung's pov:
UGHH! THIS CRAZY HEAD CAME AGAIN! I WONDER WHAT HE'LL SAY NOW!?!?"

"Well, the boss has asked for you," said Mr. Jimin. "Okay! Sir!" replied Taehyung. Mr. Jimin gave an evil smirk at Taehyung. Taehyung was on his way to the boss's room.

Mr. Jimin's pov:
That guy is dead now. Finally got to teach him some lesson! 

Taehyung's pov:
This jerk must have said something about me. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM?!?!

*Taehyung knocks on the boss's door*

"Come in", his boss, Mr. Namjoon said. Taehyung asked, "Sir, have you asked for me?" "yes, I did! I was finding someone for this job to do, then Mr. Jimin suggested you for this job", replied Mr.  Namjoon. "I'm sorry, which job sir?" asked Taehyung. "Have you heard of the VIPs?" asked Mr. Namjoon. Taehyung replied, "Yes, sir. I've" "You have to go on a mission as an undercover spy to find those VIPs," Mr. Namjoon said. "I'm sorry, what? Aren't those VIPs kills random people for fun? And according to what I know, the team we've sent before has never returned after getting caught?" said Taehyung. "Yes, you're right!" said Mr. Namjoon. "If I go, who are my team members?" asked Taehyung. "Well, you're gonna go alone. So that you don't get caught," replied Mr. Namjoon. "I'm sorry sir! I don't think I'm capable of this kind of mission, I think I should go now," said Taehyung. Taehyung was about to turn around. "The salary is 1 million won, along with another 1 million as a bonus," said Mr. Namjoon. Taehyung stood still after hearing that. He asked his boss, "1 MILLION WON? LIKE FOR REAL?" "Yes" replied Mr. Namjoon. 

Taehyung's pov:
But it's not worth my life, right? Yeah! It's not! 1 million is not a big deal. My life matters more.... I guess~ Should I just take it? Wait, no what are you thinking about Taehyung? No, you can even get killed! No, you should not take this job for money! 

"If you get killed during the mission, your family will receive the money", said Mr. Namjoon. "Sorry sir, I don't think I can take this job," said Taehyung. He was about to leave. "You can think for a few days then come and let me know if you'd like this job", said Mr. Namjoon. "Okay, sir", said Taehyung. He left the room.

Mr. Namjoon's pov:
I know that you are the best for this job. You have trained under me for 3 years so I know you'd be the best for this mission. I just hope that you'll make the right decision.

Taehyung's pov:
Whatever! I'm not gonna take it! So this was that crazy head's plan to annoy me. I really wonder wtf is wrong with him. I was wondering where is that piece of shit, here he comes.

Mr. Jimin came to his desk again. "So what did you say?" asked Mr. Jimin. "Well, the boss has given me a few days to think about it," replied Taehyung. After hearing that Mr. Jimin was like "What he got days to think about it? Is he special or something? The boss has never offered me such things" "Okay, good! I have to go now!" said Mr. Jimin (in a jealous voice). "Sure, Mr. Jimin," said Taehyung. 

Taehyung was getting ready to finally go home. He was walking to his home today cause it was nice weather. While walking he accidentally bumped into a guy. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there," said Taehyung. "It's okay" that guy replied in a deep voice. Taehyung was staring at that guy. *Taehyung in his head* "WHAT A VOICEEE!??! FUCKKKKK I JUST LOVED IT!! MY ENTIRE DAY JUST BECAME GREAT! I WONDER IF HE'S SINGLE" "Do you want something?" That guy asked raising an eyebrow. "Oh uh- uhmm- no, nothing," said Taehyung. "Then, I should go,a" said that guy and he left.

Taehyung's pov:
FUCKKK! HE'S SO FUCKING HOT!! I SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR HIS NAME! WHY DIDN'T I ASK FOR HIS PHONE NUMBER?? I AM SO FUCKING DUMB!

*Taehyung's phone rang*

*In the call*
"Hello! appa. How are you?" asked Taehyung
"Taehyung-ah come to the Seoul City Hospital right now," said Taehyung's appa while crying
"Appa, are you ok? What happened??!!?" asked Taehyung. He got really worried.
"Your eomma needs urgent surgery! Come here first!" said Taehyung's appa
*Call ended*

Taehyung took a taxi and went to the hospital as fast as he could.

At the hospital

"What happened to eomma?!!?!?" asked Taehyung while crying
"She needs urgent surgery or she might die," said Taehyung's appa
"Why aren't we starting the surgery yet? asked Taehyung
"Because we don't have that much money," said Taehyung's appa
"How much do we need?" said Taehyung
"1 million won", said Taehyung's appa
"Appa, tell the doctors to prepare for the surgery, I'm arranging the money," said Taehyung.
"Where would you get this much money so soon?" asked Taehyung's appa
"You don't need to worry about that. Just ask the doctors to prepare for the surgery" replied Taehyung.
His appa went to the doctor for saying to prepare for the surgery.

*Taehyung called Mr. Namjoon"

In the call:
"Sir, I will take the job. But please can you pay me 1 million won in advance? I need it for my mom's surgery!" said Taehyung while crying.