Mirabel's Dissaperence

"Mirabel? Mirabel?" Julieta's screams where heard throughout the valley as the family continued to search for the lost daughter. She had now been missing for 2 days and Julieta hadn't slept a wink. She fell down crying and screamed for her daughter to come back "MIRABEL PLEASE COME TO ME!" As she was searching she heard a bloodcurling scream. "MAMA!" Screamed the voice "ITS MIRABEL!" Julieta sprinted to the voice. There stood Abuela and Isabella standing over a bloody body. Mirabel's. Another bloodcurling scream. Julieta this time. Crying. More crying. "No. It can't be her. She can't be-" Her rants were cut off by Isabella running to her and hugging her tighter than she had ever hugged anyone before. She had only just gotten close to Mirabel and now an abrupt end had separated them. Abuela's voice cut across the cries. "LUISA! YOU NEED TO COME HERE IT'S YOUR SISTER!" She was crying. Actually crying. Because of Mirabel? Luisa came and fell to the ground. She had fainted at the sight. She quickly came to and cried until her throat was sore. A voice came from the darkness "We need to take her to the others" It was Bruno. He was crying. He had cast himself away so that Mirabel hadn't been cast out herself but death separates family even worse than that. It can't be reversed.