introduction

a 2022 where technology, education, food and clothes is a privilege for the wealthy people. jaeyun who doesn't seem to remember where he came from or what he is doing in a foreign country where he could only understand bits of the language discovers his talent one night: playing the piano. as he fears the truth of his actual origin, he hides his identity and becomes the 'mysterious pianist' with his stage name jake. sunghoon who grew up wealthy, is a brat who doesn't believe in love and romance and hides his own story behind his rebellious facade. one fateful night, these two boys will meet but where will destiny lead them?

hello and welcome to @minghao0711_ 's writer account! i worked on this story diligently because i have so may ideas! (even though i'm really afraid of making it boring again because i actually love writing out every small detail so i hope for your feedback and further improvements!)

i'm still not sure on how to make everything work and how creative i should be with banners, media, gifs and everything but feel free to share your feelings about the story and write a private message, i would love to know more engenes or other kpop fans :)

hoping for a kickstart into 2022 with this story and you guys :)

- heeseungssneeze