Chap 1

So 9th grade came to an end... I was so excited to go to Miami, my summer was cray but it went well! I started my summer off w a wonderful trip to Miami for a savage bridal shower! It went pretty awesome. After that I went to my brothers friends house for a barbecue (it was for the team but I was invited)! This was when I was confused! I met the kids brother he was pretty nice. So this one kid on my brothers team it was his birthday which I had no idea of! I had such a wonderful time, we played basketball, and I played like five rounds of ping pong there was also a swimming pool (but I didn't go in tbh)! So the cake comes out and everyone starts singing happy birthday to this kid and I'm like "bruh" I roll my eyes as if something weird is about to happen and something did happen. I had such a great summer tbh! So when we were there, my mom was ordering a baseball team t-shirt for my brother I was like so excited when I heard we were going to Cooperstown. So I had a camp going on before this and the carnival was also going on! Five weeks later I hear "so we're going to Cooperstown for a week." A WEEK? Why, why the hell for a week! That seems boring tbh! So I had a acting camp, hiphop class, and summer school all at the same time! The kids there were pretty savage! Later on {this was before school even happened!} we went to another party, this time it was paintball, I mean like I got to hold the big 500Mb pound gun which was pretty sick! Other than that yea my summer was pretty good!