When they first met

Sabi's POV:

It was a normal day in mondstat and then I heard Donna talking about someone to lumine."Hey Donna" Sabi said Donna turned around and said " Oh hey Sabi I was just talking to the traveller about master diluc about how lovley he is. "Oh Master Diluc from dawn winery "Sabi thought. Sabi heard about how he hates the nights of favonious and the most successful wine industry. Sabi went up to the traveller. Long time no see Lumine.It certainly has been some time Sabi. Where are you going now. As you can see I am going to Dawn Winery to deilever this letter. What does that letter contain? asked Sabi. This letter is sent by Jean so I don't know what it says. I can take it for you says Sabi. Really!?!thank you so much Lumine says. No problem.

Sabi starts walking to Dawn Winery. She then gets to Dawn winery. She goes inside and looks around. Sabi gets startled by the unknown voice she then turns around. Diluc walks out and says what is your reason here?. Sabi stands there looking at him and mesmerizing his features then stammers and says " Oh u-uhm I was sent by the traveller to give you this Its from the acting Grand master". Oh and what does the knights of favonious doing now. Sabi couldn't stop looking at Diluc. She thought Donna was just weird but she now sees why she likes him. She couldn't stop looking at him. Diluc eventually noticed and asked her of she was ok. Sabi says yes shes ok and walks away akwardly trying so hard to not trip on her way out. *A few days later* Sabi couldn't stop thinking about Diluc everywhere she went Diluc was on her mind. Sabi just couldn't handle it anymore so she asked the traveller for help.*The next day*Sabi was asking the traveller for help on how she should confess to Diluc.

Diluc POV:

I walk downstairs to see a woman. She was very beautiful with a pale crystal skin . I never seen her before so I assumed she was here for something. I ask her what her reason for being here in a winery. She looked at me and she started stuttering it was so cute. She tells me why shes here and gives me a note I read it. She was just there looking at me I thought I was blushing for a second and I look up and ask her if shes ok. She quickly says yes and leaves. I wonder who she is.