Cast and Prologue

"Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things."

I used to think that my life was going to be perfect, especially when I met Gabriel. He was everything to me. I thought we were going to spend our life together, but the night I told him I was pregnant, he lost it. He screamed and threw things. Of course, I thought we were ready to start a family, even though I was only 20.

The night he left, I thought my life was ruined. But once I had Daniel, everything changed. My mother was right about a child being the best thing to ever happen to a mother. Daniel and I survived, I had to work 3 jobs and Daniel stayed with my sister, but we made it. That was until the world ended, and boom, the apocalypse started. I'm still not sure how it started, but people said a scientist started cooking up zombies in a lab, and accidentally set them free.

We survived the apocalypse for three years before we found a group. Hayden, Rose, Max, and Jones were happy to let us in their group. They pitied me because I had a six year old to take care of. They asked how I survived so long, and the truth is I'm not really sure how.

Along the way we met another traveler, his name was Alexander Thomas. We were suspicious of him at first, but he seemed to like Daniel. Eventually, Alex started warming up to us, and the group has been inseparable ever since. We lived happily, zombies free for about 7 months. That was until the zombies started mutating. They got bigger and stronger, it took a lot more than two bullets to kill them. The day they attacked our home was a great loss. It was the day we lost one of our best members, Jones.

Jones was amazing, he always saw the best in people. He took care of Daniel when I was out hunting or just too tired. Jones was the soul of the group, and now that he is gone, we are all just slowly falling apart.

WILLOW KATZ. Alycia Debnam-Carey

"Touch my son, and I will rip you apart

"Touch my son, and I will rip you apart."

ALEXANDER THOMAS. Bob Morley

 Bob Morley