00

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

JUVENILE.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 blankly stared forward, his brows furrowed as his right hand gripped his mother's skirt. "Honey, stop worrying. It'll be fun!" the middle aged woman had chided, patting the boy's head.

The boy grunted, swatting her hand away. "I'm not worried... Just sleepy." the four year old retaliated monotonously, his expression bare of emotion, only showing exhaustion. He must've stayed up again, the woman couldn't help but think.

The older sighed, brushing back her bangs. "Zero, please try to be more enthusiastic... And go to bed when I tell you to." she'd requested, a frown tugging at her lips as she lightly nudged the boy forward into the classroom.

Zero, as the child had been called, groaned, wiping his eyes as he tiredly stumbled into the room, bumping into someone's leg. "Oh, dear. Are you alright sweetie?" the woman had inquired, kneeling, a giant fake smile plastered upon her features. She looked to be in her thirties, yet adorned grey hair and green eyes.

"..."

"... You're ugl-" Zero was interrupted with a hash smack to the back of his head.

Well, kids do tend to speak the truth.

"He's fine. He's just a little tired." the mother had warningly uttered, pulling on the child's cheek. The young boy showed no reaction other than leaning away from his mother's hands, attempting to free himself.

The unknown woman scowled, offended by what the child had begun to say before his mother had stopped him. Was she really ugly? 

"Ow..." the boy had muttered, his lips tugging into a small snarl, his silver optics narrowed threateningly.

The green eyed woman forcibly giggled before facing the mother. "Hello, I'm Marie, class 4's homeroom teacher. Is this perhaps, Zero?" she inquired. The boy's mother nodded. Zero scowled, wandering out of the room as the two women engaged in conversation, unknowing that the bratty child had just up and left.

The young male smirked mischievously, wandering the halls before walking into a wall face-first. Stumbling back, Zero caressed his red nose, hissing at the sudden stinging pain. 

"Oh shi- I mean uh- Are you okay?!" A young dark haired girl had screeched from across the hall, Zero not having noticed her existence till now.

Zero stayed quiet, watching the four year old girl hurried towards him. His bored apertures scanned over her appearance as she stumbled, rushing to him as his nose had begun bleeding.