Bob The Broom

Tw / Cw : None
Story : Mine

So in 4th grade there was a classroom broom and my "best friend" wanted to get "married" to someone as you do in elementary/primary school.

Nobody in the class wanted to marry her and she also didn't want to marry any of them. So she decided "why not marry the classroom broom".

My teacher and her decided to name the broom "Bob". After this she started planning her fake "wedding".

And my teacher was completely okay with this because my "best friend" would always cry, and throw fits or throw temper tantrums when she didn't get her way, and she still does just not in front of everyone like she used to. Now she only does this in front of her really close friends or people who know her from elementary school.

The day of the "wedding" she brought a white dress and high heels to school in her backpack. My teacher had these wood boxes she would use as a "stage" in the front of the class and those were basically supposed to be the alters. 

So when my "best friend" got back from the bathroom after changing she got a fake bouquet of flowers from someone who brought it to school for her.

So basically, she was supposed to walk down the "isle", which at the time the stage boxes my teachers had were in the middle of the classroom separating the desks into 2 groups on opposite sides of the room. My teacher also had a projector and the sheet thing that for the projector, and she used that to set the background for the "wedding" as a sunny beach with palm trees.

And obviously the broom can't talk so either someone had to volunteer or we as a class had to choose who was to talk for/as the broom. We decided to make one of my guy best friends from kindergarten talk for Bob. He didn't want to at first, but he agreed to as long as it meant that he was only talking for Bob and he wasn't getting "married" to her and we weren't gonna make fun of him for speaking for the broom. And we told him we wouldn't do that so he agreed to speak for Bob.