LOTUS

THE KING'S PALACE

THE KING'S PALACE

THE FORTY-FOURTH DOOR 

< THE UNDERGROUND PRISON>

-------

"....Hilise, I'm begging  you. I want you to die instead of Gabrielle."

My Brother was loved and called "The rose of charming and Young Gentlemen" By Everyone.

Ricardo Inoaden

"....Wha-what?"

"".....""

My Heart has been stab by his Thorns for countless times.

"What do you mean, Brother? You're putting Gabrielle over me....

The Moment I Heard His Voice

What do you mean Die...."

Everything began to fall apart.

"The reason why you were put in the prison in the first place was all for the sake of Gabrielle.... I DON'T HAVE A CHOISE!! GABRIELLE HAS A WEAK BODY SO SHE WOUDN'T BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND LIVING IN PRISON! ALSO...."

"Then what about me? Am i not able to get hurt? It's fine if i die?!"

".....You've done it before. You've repeated the same life for the sevent time. You die and die again....  Afterwards, You return back in the past."

"why are you talking about that now?"

"Even if you die this time again, you'll just be going back to the past. That's why Hilise, I'm begging you. Please die on the behalf of Gabrielle."

 Every word you spat out with those beautiful mouth of yours, Every single one.

 How could they be so cruel.

"You didn't believe me, only Anasthasia and her family believed it. For me to attract people's attentions, that was all nonsense. You despised me before. Still you came here because you nedded me, and now you're talking about that?"

"".....""

 I'll set things straight.

I don't want him to try to get me out of prison.

"I've  been doing everything for brother's sake up until now.

I used to over up Gabrielle's sins before.

But I don't want you to love me as much as you love Gabrielle because the Obelia family already treated me with so much love and care.

I just........ The only thing i wanted to hear was that you were worried about me."

""I'm also..... Brother's little sister, you knew. But why to me""

""WHY ARE YOU THINKING IN THAT WAY? YOU'RE ALSO GABRIELLE'S OLDER SISTER! IF IT'S FOR THOSE OBELIA'S YOU WILL DO IT TOO!  CAN'T YOU MAKE A SINGLE SACRIFICE FOR YOUR ONLY YOUNGER SISTER?""

""I can't, I can't continue to do this anymore, Brother.""

""......Hilise, I'm begging you this much. This is my first and last request. Even if you die you'll go back to the past and YOU'LL ONLY FEEL DEATH FOR A MOMENT! DON'T YOU JUST HAVE TO BARE THE PAIN WHILE DYING?""

Just for a Moment,

Have to bear the pain.

""THAT'S WHY HILISE, YOU- think for the sake of our pitiful Gabrielle. Please die again for just one time, yeah?

I heard you died for the seventh time already.

I don't know how you've been dying, but if you've died that many times already then you must be familiar with it. Dying one more time woudn't be difficult, right?""

"".......Ha, Just this once you said?""

In the end, only the Obelia Dukedom, who didn't even share a single drop of their  blood in me, is the only one that treated me like a family.

In the end, I mean nothing to all of you.

""Ricardo.""

""!?""

""I won't call you brother anymore. After I was born, there wasn't a single moment you acted like a brother.""

""....YOU?!!""

""Ricardo Inoaden,

You failed for the sevent time, and finally at the conclusion.

I'm glad to see you're still a human trash in the end.""

I'ts my turn to throw them away first.