the meet

Ammu x ayush

(ps in this story ammu is a model and ayush is a fashion designer)

Ammus pov

I walked in the studio today I was meeting my new designer, I heard the door open behind me I turned around to see him the prettiest guy I had ever seen a guy my age with a bags and a tried expression he looked like a had ran a mile and still looked so pretty? "I am sorry I am late" he spoke while huffing and trying to catch his breath. "oh, you must be my new designer" I smiled trying not to make it obvious that I was dazzled by his beauty, "yeah and u must be amutulla"I replied with a smile IT WAS SO PRETTY I screamed internally "I am ayush btw" "nice to meet you" I blushed "you too" he replied. "looks like u have met, so can we get on with the shoot" I turned around to see my manager and my friends smirking at me "shut it" I whispered to them.

General pov

Everyone got ready for the shot. Ayush and ammu talked for hours on her style and the shoot. They got along PERFECTLY.

(2 months later)

Ammu and ayush were almost inseparable. They were in paris right now both their career were sky rocketing. The were in paris for a runway show it was a perfect night the run way had gone perfect ammu was standing on the balcony of her hotel room. Ayush barged in with food in his hand his smile still sent shivers down ammus spine. "I GOT FOOD" he screamed walking in "finally" ammu sarcastically said while walking over to him. Ayush looked ammu and smiled.

Ayushs pov

Its been only two months from the first time I saw her I never realized how much I liked her the way she swayed her to the way she smiled I had fallen in love. She was sitting beside me munching on her food like a kid. "hey" I said to grab her attention "yeah" she replied innocently "as its your birthday tomorrow I got a gift for u" "OoOOoOo what is ittt" she said in excitement "I won't tell u" I smirked "tell" she said while hitting me "ok ok ok" I laughed I got close to her she was red. "i am taking u on a date tomorrow happy birthday ammu" I whispered in her ear before walking out of the room "GOOD NIGHT" I screamed I looked back to see her still in shock