II

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

I was at one of Amari's traps, cutting up bricks on the dinning room table. He trusted me enough to deal with his product and let me work for him.

I called over my girls to get my cut from them for the week. These hoes better been making money.

My girls, Cocoa, White Girl, Miami and Vanessa come in.

"Set it here." I pat the empty corner of the table.

"Can I get a discount on product?" White Girl asked.

"Hello no. Is you and Harris still on this shit?"

"Yea. I'm worried tho because we've got drug tests next week to get Connor back. Could you pee for us?" She smiled toothlessly.

"Unt Unt, y'all ain't finna get my DNA in a cup and I'm not even clean myself." I wave her off.

White Girl and her boyfriend Harris been tryna get their son back for forever. But they're barely functioning addicts that really don't need to parent a kid right now anyways. That poor baby better off honestly.

"Worth a try." She shrugged.

I counted the money they left and it came up to 3200 which is accurate so I gave them their cut back and let them go.

After I finished cutting up the crack I weighed it and bagged it in tenth grams.

I walked to the livingroom where Amari and his niggas were.

"Everything done, Smokey." I use his street name walking over to him.

He pulled out a stack and have me a few hunid.

"Yo, chill with us fa a lil bit foe you leave tho." He said sitting back down.

"Aight. Shit, pass me the woods." I say to Scarface, one of Amari's workers.

I make a fat joint and put my feet up after sitting down my cup.

"Aye, what the fuck? This a whole nigga in a female body." Chubby, some wide, thick ass nigga said making them all laugh.

"My dick would be bigger than yours how much you wanna bet?" I say picking up my cup.

"I told you she bout mean asf." Amari shrugged.

"Mean ass." Chubby mumbled.

I grabbed my purse and threw a honeybun at him.

"Why you do that?"

"To shut yo big arcade machine built ass up." I responded as they all started wheezing.

"Whatchu tryna do?" He stood up.

"I'm tryna find out why you built like a compound sentence." I stood up too and he sat back down.

"What I fucking thought." I sat back down and Amari put his arm over my shoulder.

I mugged him and he smacked his teeth before removing it.

I passed around the blunt and we was just coolin until 3 females walked in.

"Hey y'all. Who this?" The girl with the lifted weave said.

"Who is me, bitch who is youuu?" I said in a Soulja boy voice.

"Don't get jumped luh hoe."

"Don't make me knock yo lace back in place bitch." I say and she gasped and put her hand over her heart.

"I'll fuck you up talking to my friend like that." Some buff little boy with a wig said standing next to her.

"Ion fight niggas." I shrug.

"You got us fucked up." A third bitch said.

"Y'all really let the hood three stooges up in here?" I scrunch my face up.

"You really gone let her talk to us like that?" The first girl asked Amari.

"I ain't letting her do shit, she does whatever the fuck she want." He said shrugging.

"We gone if y'all don't kick her out." The buff little boy said crossing it's arms.

"Nah it's cool. I'm gone anyways. I'a fuck wit y'all later." I said dapping them up.

As I walked by thing #1, I patted down her weave and she mugged me.

Girl I was just tryna help you, tf?

I shake my head and leave. This is why I don't like hanging around them niggas too long. The insects they choose to fuck always make me wanna catch a murder charge.

Anywayssss, I have sumn I gotta do. I drive to my ex's house.

Devonte, somebody I talked to for like 2 months. He promised me was the only bitch he was fucking with.

Come to find out he had 6 baby mamas and was still talking to 4 of them. I broke off our entanglement immediately.

This is why I don't give niggas a chance, they always gotta fuck it up.

I open my conversation with him.

225-722-6542

Baby, pls I swea I'll
never do it again.

I miss you.

They ain't mean nun

U got my heart 💯

Stupid bitch. Imma
fucking kill you.

Why won't you answer
me?

I love you 💙

Fuck you hoe🖕🏾

I miss you frfr

Today

Hey Devvvv, I been
thinking about you
lately.

I'm coming over

You den came to
yo senses huh 🤣

My door unlocked

He think he getting pussy y'all 🚶🏾‍♀️

I just realized that walk symbol in italics looks like the girl is falling or leaning back like Michael Jackson 😭

Once I get there I grab my gun and hide it behind my back as I knock.

"I told yo ass the do' was un-" he started opening the door before I hit him in the head with my S&W.

He falls down, passed out in the door way. I nudge him out of the way with my foot to close the door.

I don't know how long I have until he wakes up so I tie his hands and legs up.

I get my duffle bag and take it to his room, I take all of his watches, chains, charms, and money.

I know where his stash is so I go and take all of it. He got a brand new PS5 so I take that too.

Once I fit everything in the bag I head back downstairs where he is and snatch off his chain.

I empty out his pockets and take the diamond studs out of his ears and stuff that in there too.

I step over his body, close the door, and dash to my black Audi 2022 coupe.

Yep, a bitch splurged.

As soon as I pull out of his driveway I call Dee.

"Hey boo, wassgud?"

"Hey girl, nun. You tryna go out tonight?" I ask.

"Fasho, come pick me up."

"Bet. I'll be there in 5."