THIRTY FIVE

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

AN: Don't say I don't treat you guys with this surprise update. Also this chapter includes descriptions of violence and you might want to prepare yourself...

Don't forget to leave a quick vote!

Kassian orders some of his wolves to shift and move deeper inside the forcefield, giving us a clear radius of protection

Kassian orders some of his wolves to shift and move deeper inside the forcefield, giving us a clear radius of protection. We stay in our human forms, waiting for the action to unfold as the wolves inch closer and closer.

Knowing that I needed to attack at the right time, in the middle of complete and utter panic. My mother is smart, she has eyes in the back of her head. Catching her off guard is the best way to defeat her, even if she's surrounded by hundreds of wolves.

My head turns to Kassian again and give him a nod. "Do it," I almost growl.

He reaches down between his feet to grab a rock that was as large as his hand, he pulls it behind himself and hurls it through the air powerfully. The rock smashing into the right side window with such force, the sound echoes through the trees.

Within seconds the front door bursts wide open, Pandora's possessed puppets emerging from the cottage. The whites of their eyes were showing, pale skin with dark purple veins through their necks and hands.

"Here come her posse." I mumble under my breath.

The force field clearly threw them off guard as they turn sharply between the trees, confused expressions on their faces. One raises their head in the air and takes a deep breath before snarling loudly and racing off towards one of Kassian's wolves.

Take action, take action now! Kassian screams in everyone's heads.

Floods and floods of Pandora's possessed pack leave the cottage, one after the other in pure chaos and hysteria. They were running in every direction, more aggressive than I remembered.

"Fuck," I mumble under my breath.

There were never this many when she cursed me and sent my father and I packing. She had upgraded and by the looks of things, her magic had become stronger.

As they run off into the trees, noticing the threat of the pack. Our wolves emerge from the woods and begin to fight them off. Not to expect any deaths but Pandora's was very slim. We knew that her pack had been brainwashed and that's what made this harder.

They were innocent in all of this. Forced to take part in something they didn't even believe in. By killing them we're killing people who have been manipulated into believing we're the enemy. Of course they're going to try and kill us, that's what they've been programmed to do but they don't deserve to die for being forced by Pandora.