IV

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

ᴏʏᴀ ᴏʏᴀ? ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ 1ᴋ~!

ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴏ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜᴜ<3

!ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴋɴʏ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs!
ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ [ʏ/ɴ]'s ʟɪғᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴋɪᴘ ɪᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʙʜ

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎"𝓲 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓲 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝓲 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓲 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼."

That night, the demon was taken by Gojo to commence their experiments. Walking to another building within the campus, the said teacher worked on getting to know more about the woman.

"What do the engravings on your eyes mean?" He asked in a nonchalant tone.

"My ranking."

Interested, the Albino leaned in closer, eager to hear more. She was a mystery, to both him and the others. She never really talked much, it was only recently that she's starting to open up and talk more.

"Upper rank 1. I shared this rank with my teacher." [Y/N] started, head tilting up to look at the night skies.

Gojo hummed, slowing down his pace until it came to a stop as she stopped walking.

"The moon sure is beautiful, don't you think so too?" She asked, head still tilted to look up at the moon. Nostalgia filled her very being as she reminisced the things she and her teacher would do, she wondered, where was he now?

"My master used to say, the moon is a witness to all our stories, be it mine, be it yours. It watches over us as we rise, and as so when we have our downfall." She mumbled, hand reaching out towards the moon.

The teacher just watched her silently, staring at her twinkling eyes. Then he knew, you were a person who was more alive at night.

"I was once human." She tilted her head back, and observed the man's reaction, feeling slightly disappointed at his poker face, she continued.

Choking on her own blood, she cried as she cradled her injured father, maybe she should have listened to her gut after all.