Chapter 1- Meeting the Ashura

————————————————————————

Recently, you had come to the attention of an enormous, underground fighting ring called the 'Kengan Association'- where massive conglomerates hire powerful fighters to fight for infamy and various other assets between each other. Having decided to spectate a match that you had heard was going to begin soon, you hurriedly entered a seemingly abandoned warehouse, only to see that a surprising amount of people were crowded around a single point. Trying to find a good place to see who the fighters were- in an instant, the battle was almost over, as in just a few moves, one of the fighters had already completely demolished his opponent, a bored expression on his face as he then turned to leave.

Somewhat upset that the fight was over, you then began to leave, only to bump into someone wearing a hoodie. You were about to apologize, but then stopped after realizing that this was the man who had displayed an overwhelming victory just moments before. Despite him showing no malice in his eyes, you could feel a sort of intense 'pressure' from him- that this man was indeed strong. The reason you came to this specific match was to spectate a particular fighter who you had heard was a monster, even among those who battled in the Kengan Association- and as you now then pieced together- the man himself stood before you- "The Ashura", Tokita Ohma.

"

"...You get hit in the head or something? You're just standing there." Said the man, tilting his head, looking at you with a somewhat quizzical expression, waiting for a response.

You...