Meeting Of Chance

Yang was currently fighting off Juniors goons after she sent him flying through a massive glass panel.

Taking out these schmucks was child's play to her. But as she went to punch somebody behind her, she stopped her fist short as she saw a boy dressed as a stereotypical hippy.

"Violence is not the way to solve our problems man."

Yang sighed in frustration, facepalming and subsequently taking the boy out of her line of sight.

Yang: "Get out of here! It's not safe!"

She looked up to see he was gone.

She then felt someone poke her shoulder.

She turned, ready for a fight only to see it was the same boy, dressed as a 1920's gangster.

"I here ya see. Violence always solves your problems see."

One of the goons was approaching.

"Watch."

He reached into his jacket and pulled out a cartoonishly large wooden mallet.

The goon's eyes widened as he tried to get away. But he was too slow, and he was subsequently flattened.

Yang: "What was that!?"

The boy turned to her confused.

Yang: "You just killed him!"

The boy threw the mallet aside to reveal that the goon was fine. He was just literally flattened.

The boy went up to him and pulled him back up to normal.

"He's fine!"

The boy dusted him off before the goon fell unconscious.

How did he do that? This boy isn't normal.

Suddenly he ripped off his clothes, revealing a bright pink suit underneath, his pink hair along with his pink cat ears and tail didn't go unnoticed either.

"It's him!"

One of the goons said.

"We gotta scram!"

Another spoke.

Many of them ran away leaving Yang even more befuddled than before.

This guy didn't seem all that threatening.

"Step right up! Step right up! Are you feelin lucky!?"

The braver amongst the goons began to shoot at him.

Yang braced herself for the worst only for him to somehow cartoonishly bend his body to dodge the shots.

He then turned into a matador by spinning and used his muleta to dodge a few more shots.

"Toro!"

He then spun into a Russian dancer with an ushanka, and began to do a squat dance to dodge a few more.

Yang couldn't help but giggle a little.

"Hoy, hoy, hoy!!!"

He then spun into an Elvis Presley costume and dodged a few shots by dancing.

"Thank you very much."

With a final spin he turned back to normal and began bouncing around like a spring.

"Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo!"

Junior: "Enough!!!"

Just like that everyone stopped shooting

Junior looked at the boy menacingly.

Junior: "I told you never to come back here Y/N."

The boy known as Y/N spun into a pink, tight-fitting cocktail dress, his figure becoming very feminine and his hair was now reaching the small of his back.