Author's Note

FEBRUARY 21, 2023 UPDATE

I am taking down these chapters so I can edit and work on them. I am undecided on if I am to re-upload them to Wattpad or not. They got very little engagement, which is the main incentive to posting on here, but I'll keep everyone posted in the end on what I decide to do <3

...

ORIGINAL AUTHOR's NOTE: Hey there, everyone! I thought I'd take a stab at a first-person shifter romance with a more modern setting and heavier focus on romance. But you know me--there will be a good amount of world building here ;) Just more 75% romance and 25% fantasy.

This book is being put on here for feedback from bookclubs, and hopefully, a few readers will enjoy it along the way. I have a good handle on the plot, draft, etc for this book. It's my first book on wattpad that I've spent a lot of time developing prior to releasing. I've got about 45k words written all together.

For my long-time readers: I am very focused on publishing a debut novel as soon as I can, and in that, I sort of have to figure out which to start with. I think I might with this novel, given it's more typical for the genre, then follow shortly with Silver Ones, then Ryder, and then Vermilion.

S Y N O P S I S:

S Y N O P S I S:

When I finally grow bold enough to break free of my chains, I stumble right into the most unlikely of places--the lands of my apparent fated, and he's got danger written all over him. He's unfairly attractive, possessive, and dominant in ways I find confusingly alluring, and also...gentle.

The more I try to ignore our bond, the more I seem to fall into his gravity.

But his pack wants nothing to do with me, and solidifying our mating bond will destroy a magic in me that is key to finding my family. It's only made worse when an old, awakening magic whispers to help me...but only if I leave my fated. Who in the hell can I trust in a world I barely know, especially with people I just met?