V

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

Today I was setting up Odell at the opening of his club.

The way I had to go back to look at his name and I was like damn his name ugly 😭

"Dis bih packed" I say to myself walking in.

I spot him immediately from pictures I seen of him. He a lil beefy, short, and not too cute, with a few face tatts.

I'll just imagine I'm talking to Toosii.

I don't walk up to him instead I dance near his section but make sure not to look at him.

Of course he stares hard as fuck but I just sip on my drink and act like I don't see him.

"Ayo, lemme holla." He yells waving me over.

I sigh and walk over to him. He gives me a lil once over.

"Yes?" I say with an attitude cuz nigga hurry tf up damn.

"You sexy as fuck. You tryna come to the back with me?" He asks bluntly.

I throw up in the back of my mouth a lil bit but quickly sipped my drink to hide it.

"Uh, ion know what typa dirty bitches you used to, but I'm not fucking in the back of a club." I say honestly.

"I'll buy a hotel rq." He gets his phone out.

This is giving very much hooker.

"What typa fuck shit- Sir, just take me to yo house cuz a hotel ain't gone work." I shrug and he smacks his teeth.

"Aight. Aye, I'm going home wit this lil hoe y'all I'mma be back later." He says dapping  his homeboys up.

Should slap the shit outta this nigga.

He walks me to his car, a big bodied Denali. I'm fasho gone steal dis bitch.

He unbuckles his pants while driving off, taking his dick out.

Ew, put that lil bobby pin away 🤢

"Just focus on the road baby, I'mma handle that when we get to yo house." I sweetly smile at him.

He nods putting his AA battery away and I start sharing my location with Amari.

When we get there and I panic a lil. I gotta stall for a little.

We walk in and he immediately takes his shirt off.

Ew nigga put that shit back on 😟

"Whea yo bedroom at?" I ask making him smack his teeth.

"Oh wait, you go there I gotta freshen up real quick." I say.

"Bathroom right thea, hurry up foe I get soft." He says before walking to his room.

I unlock the front door before going to the bathroom.

💙 Uglyfineass 🤤

Hurry.
Up.

I'm pulling up, chill

Soon as I hear Amari's chains rattling, I sigh of relief. I come out of the bathroom and walk up to him.

"He in that room."

"Y'all ain't do nothing yet?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"No nigga, just get this shit over with so I can take his shit." I yell whisper.

He walks in the room and I follow him in.

"Ayo how the fuck you get in here?" He says tryna get up and grab his gun.

I trip him and grab his gun instead.

"Trick ass hoe, I should've known better." He spat at me.

I put my foot on his neck and put his gun to his temple.

"Say that shit again patna" I say pressing down on his throat.

He stays silent so I take off my foot and start walking around putting shit in my purse after I put on my gloves.

"You opening a club but ain't got no money to pay me back?" Amari says squatting down to his level.

"I was finna-"

"Mane shut yo bitch ass up ain't nobody tryna hear that shit." He says before shooting him 3 times in the head.

I go and snatch his chain and wipe off the blood before taking all the money out of his pockets.

"You done?" Amari asks me.

"Yea, let's go."

As we walk out the room I look around the living room.

"Damn that's one nice ass tvvvvv." I rub my chin.

"Nah, is you dead ass right now." He sighs.

"That shit like 90 sum inches nigga go get it." I say.

"Fine, grab the other side." He puts his stick back in his waistband and walk over to the tv.

We take the tv and put it in ole dude's Denali, I took his keys so I drove it to sum dude Amari said would buy it from me to resell.

"This that new model. This shit pressure specially dem rims." The guy says examining it.

"How much you gon give ha, Dae?" Amari asks impatiently.

"I'a give ha 30 G's." Dae says and pulls out a big ass suitcase of hundreds.

"Oooooo. Det sound goodt." I smirk.

"Count dat shit cuh." Amari orders.

I sigh and sit down on the floor of the warehouse we was in. He made Dae count every bill in the suitcase.

"30 thousand, damn. My fingers aching and shit, hea." Dae complains and hands Amari the suitcase.

"Had to be sure, ion play bout ha luh ass. Thanks cuz." Amari daps dude up.

Ion play bout myself either 🤷🏾‍♀️

He puts my money in the back and we get in his car.

"Imma give you 15 of that." I say as he turns the car on.

"Nah, you good." He puts his arm over the back of my seat and looks back as he pulls out.

"So fine fa what." I mumble to myself.

"Huh?" He looks at me.

"Nun." I shrug.

"But fr you can have half of that. You the reason I got it." I tell him.

"I'm good lil mama, that's all you."

"I'm not yo mammy nigga." I mug him.

"I know you like it I saw yo legs clench." He smirks.

"Tuh, yeen seen shit." I wave him off and get on Instagram.

He sits his right hand on my thigh, I side eye him before looking back to my phone.

Boy if youn- 🏊🏿‍♂️

"Why you keep playin wit me?" He shakes his head.

I roll my eyes and remove his hand but he places it back.

"Boy move that hand foe yo face get sat on." I say turning my phone off.

He smirks and leaves his hand there. I giggle and move his hand.

"You nasty." I shake my head.