Chapter One

(Oc's Above):

I looked up at the house we were moving into, holding a box.
A heavy sigh escaped me as I rolled my eyes.
"Hurry up, Hotaru. Quite staring at the house and get inside. You're supposed to pick your room first, remember?" Emi spoke, picking up her first box from the van.
"Yeah, yeah." I replied, walking inside.
I hated living in these types of areas, I prefered the city.
Atleast this way I could sneak out easily to satisfy my wanderlust.
There was a lot to explore around here too.
"I know that look, don't even think about it." Emi spoke from beside me as I peered into a room.
"What look?" I asked, glancing at her with a smirk.
"You know exactly what look I'm talking about, don't play dumb."
"Would it kill you to loosen up a bit?" I asked with a sigh, rolling my head back as I looked at her from the corner of my eye.
"Would it kill you to follow the rules?" She then asked, raising a brow.
I laughed, walking into the room and setting my box down.
"Probably." I replied, turning back out to get the rest of my boxes.
She sighed before heading down the hall to the room that would be hers.
As I grabbed the next box, I glanced over to see three people walking over.
Two were smiling, the younger one looking as if he would rather die then talk to us.
I turned to face them, placing the box under my arm.
I raised a brow as I studied them.
"Hi, we're your new neighbors." The woman spoke as the younger one, the son I presumed, crossed his arms.
"Kurayami Hotaru. My sister is inside, her name is Emi." I replied, bowing my head in respect.
"Bakugo Mitsuki, my husband Masaru and my son Katsuki." She introduced.
"It's nice to meet you all." I replied, my gaze meeting Katsuki's vermillion gaze.
Emi then walked out, glancing at them and bowing deeply before grabbing the next box and walking back inside.
"She doesn't talk much." I explained at their looks.
Mitsuki only smiled.
"Where are your parents, I would love to meet them." She said instead to change the subject.
"Oh, they're still in America. We were only sent back here to attend UA. We start Monday." I explained.
Katsuki straightened at that.
"Oh, Katsuki goes there! He can show you around, now won't you?" She spoke, looking to her son at the end with narrowed eyes.
"Tch." Was all he replied with.
I smiled, shaking my head.
"While I appreciate the offer, I'm sure we could handle our-"
"Nonsense. Let my son show you around and we can have dinner so we can discuss your first day." She spoke sternly, making me sweat drop slightly.
"Sure, I'll talk things over with Emi." I replied, finding it impossible to refuse.
She clapped her hands together, Masaru giving me a weak smile.
"Great. We'll go ahead and leave you to unpacking." She spoke before dragging the two males back to their house.
I let out a breath and walked into the house.

Once finished bringing in all the boxes I threw myself onto the couch, sighing.
At least all the furniture was brought in and arranged before we got here.
"Did you unpack?" Emi asked.
"No." I replied, covering my eyes with my arm.
"You should do that tonight that way you don't have to worry about it tomorrow." She spoke, making me sigh.
"Fine~!" I whined out, dragging myself off the couch and to my new room.
I closed the door behind me and tore off my sweater, revealing my tank top.
I opened the box closest to me, seeing it was my clothes.
I sighed, shaking my head before opening the balcony door for some fresh air and took out my phone, putting in my earbuds.
'Girlfriend' by Avril Lavigne started playing and I began to sing along as the words blasted in my ears.
I opened the doors to my closet and got to work, dancing to the music.
"She's like so whatever~! And you can do so much better~!" I sang, shaking my hips as I hung up my shirts.
Something then flew into my room and I paused my music, taking out an earbud as I picked up a rock.
I walked to the balcony and saw Katsuki glaring at me from his window.
I only smiled, tossing the rock back into his yard and unpausing my music, walking back into my room.
"She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?!" I shouted, hearing a faint yell after being drowned out by the music in my ears.
I laughed to myself, opening the next box.
A tap on my shoulder made me look over, seeing Emi with an annoyed look.
I took out a bud to listen.
"Are you annoying our neighbors?" She asked.
"Only the kid." I replied, smirking.
She sighed, lowering her head in defeat before walking away.
I shook my head at her with a sigh of my own and put my earbud back in.

Finally, I was done unpacking.
It was dark out and I hummed to myself, walking out onto my balcony.
The moon was full, the stars shining brightly in the clear night sky.
Beautiful.
I sighed, hunger knawing at my stomache.
I hummed, looking back to my door before vaulting over the railing, grabbing onto the edge and flipping myself to swing myself onto the beam to slide down.
My feet hit the ground, and I smirked, commencing my first adventure in order to find something to satisfy my new craving.
Some spicy chips would be absolutely delicious right now.
I wandered down the streets, taking everything in.
I loved the atmosphere at night.
'Blank Space' then came on and I smiled, rolling my eyes.
"I could make the bad guys good for the weekend." I sang softly, spotting a small store.
I hummed and walked in, looking around.
I should pobably get something for Emi to lessen her anger for when I get back.
I grabbed a basket and began walking down the few aisles.
I could feel a presence behind me, but ignored it as I moved away, looking for the certain spicyness I was craving.
"Boys only want love if it's torture. Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya." I murmured.
A hand landed on my shoulder and I lazily looked over my shoulder, removing an earbud.
My grey-blue eyes met vermillion as 'Here's To Never Growing Up' began to play.
"Oh, hey Katsuki." I greeted.
"Don't call me that." He growled out, removing his hand.
"Whatever ya say FireBall. What's up?" I asked, turning to face him fully.
He glared at me.
"Your playlist, is it only that shitty trash or what?" He asked.
I found myself giggling.
"Really, you stalking me to ask me about my playlist?" I asked, laughing.
He stiffened.
"I'm not stalking you, Dumbass. I was just getting some spicy ramen." He spoke, looking away.
I shrugged.
"Hey, you do you man. Anyways, I have a playlist dedicated to each genre. The playlist I'm playing now represents my mood at the moment. So, if you find this music trashy, you find my mood trashy. Now, what do you recommend I bring back for Emi?" I asked, changing the subject as I looked to the snacks on the shelf.
His lips parted slightly before he glared.
"Help yourself, Dumbass." He replied, turning away.
"Whatever you say, FireBall." I countered as he stomped out.
I grabbed the pack of gummy bears for Emi and walked over to pay for the items.
Meanwhile 'I Kissed A Girl' began to play.