● Part 1 ●

Tommy walked around talking to people trying to past time, the party was supposed to last for 4 more dreadful hours. Dream wouldnt mind if he left for a quick second to get some water, would he?

Tommy looked at Dream, he looked back confused. Tommy walked to the refreshers area, looking through each drink to seek out any alchohol. If he'd get in trouble for leaving Dream's side, he didnt want to get in more trouble for drinking alchohol.

He took a sip of water pulling up his mask slightly, sighing as pulled his mask back down. He was so tired, 11 hour shift and then a party that was really just for funding.

Its funny to think that citizens have to pay with taxes for the Hero organization to continue. Yet the government gets all the praise, what Tommy would do to be a vigilant.

Sure most were close to living on the streets, but they could do what ever they wanted. They decided when they wanted to go out, and what they were going to do. And they never had the pressure of the world against them, not to mention the lower districts adored them.

Tommy smiled wishing to leave, he never wanted the hero life. It was pushed onto him forcefully and he would never break free. Or would he?

Tommy's mind sparked at that, what could he do to leave? Maybe even take Dream with him! Dream was like his brother, sure he was hard on Tommy. Pushing Tommy past his limits, his body black and blue from a 20 hour shift.

The only reason they left was because Tommy passed out, he still have another 6 hours left. Dream said that it was to train Tommy for when he needed to pass his limits so he wouldnt histant.

Tommy never believed him, but Dream was never wrong. It didnt make sense, Tommy shook his head. Who was he kidding? Leaving? Without any consequences?

"Genesis." Dream said, Tommy turned around.

"I told you to stay by my side." He snared, Tommy nodded his head in shame.

"We can talk about this later" Dream said once more, pulling Tommy away.

"We got lucky, other hero's are here now" he said, sitting down on a chair.

"How much longer?" Tommy asked, " 2 and a half hours."

"Last I checked it was 4?" Tommy said confused, " looks like you need to learn how to read a clock again" Dream remarked.

"Hey!" Tommy yelled, Dream laughed pulling the black hard hat over his head.

Tommy didnt really know what it was called, but it was a flat cone shaped. He'd found it in a trash bin, it was probably from some cosplayer or something.

The next two hours went by in a dreadful flash. Somehow managing to feel like forever and a couple minutes  at the same time.

×~×~×

"Are we going to talk what that was about?" Dream snarled, always a calm reasonable person unless theres no eyes around.

"Where do think you had the privilege to walk away like own the place!" He yelled, hold his fist to himself with restraint.

Tommy looked down at the ground, try to look anywhere but at Dream. Wrong move. Foolish actually. It's his fault.

"Look at me when I speak to you." Dream said, a green string weeping around his body retraining him.

Tommy paused, "I said look at me when I speak to you- where have you been learning this!?" Dream yelled.

The green strings grew tighter as Dream anger began to flourish. "Its that Tubbo kid you've been hanging out with! Isnt it!"

"No- I"

"I knew he was trouble!"

"Dream-"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM! Now."

◇×~×~×◇

Tommy looked at the bare walls, 9 years and his room still had yet to look lived in. He sighed, Dream was right. Even if his throat felt like it was dryer than a desert, he was Dream's right hand man and he shouldn't have left without permission.

It truly was Tommy's fault, it had to be. Dream wouldnt do anything bad to him? Surely.

[683 words]
I've had this for a while and just wanted to post it :)) enjoy! :D